Starbucks and rain

Chloe's pov
Last night, Dixie, Noah, Emma and I went to the light show. Of course Rose came along with mom and dad but they did their own thing. It's the next day, Emma is peacefully sleeping next to me giving me some space because of my leg.

She said that she didn't want to hurt it more. That's why. I'm laying in bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone. I stop at a picture of Charli and I. It was the day that we were all at the beach. I was hugging her and we were laughing. Bryant took those.

The caption she put was 'I got an eliminated edition'. I feel like I knew what this meant. Oh god. I need to tell her to back off a little. Whatever. That's not my concern right now. I set my phone down, now craving Starbucks, and gently woke Emma up.

"Chloe let me sleep" she says pushing me away. "No. I want Starbucks and your coming with me" I poke her arm. "Will you buy me a drink?" She mumbles and I chuckle. "Of course I will" she then immediately gets up and runs to my bathroom to get ready.

"Starbucks!?" Rose runs in my room looking around for it. "Where's the Starbucks?" She asks sitting on my bed. "I don't have any. Emma and I are going to get some" I tell her. She's now giving me the puppy eyes. "Can you get me something?"

"Aren't you a little too young?" I tell her. "I'll tell mom that you won't get me any" I roll my eyes. "Mo-" I quickly shut her up by covering her mouth. "Shut it and I'll get you some but your using your own money" I tell her and she nods.

She runs to her room and gets a $20 bill. "Here, get you and Emma something too" she says. "You know what I want" she then walks away and I sigh. I guess I can get ready too. "Babe what hoodie do you want?" I call out to her. "The baby blue one!" She shouts back.

It's nice outside today and really hot. Like supper hot. Like the safari dessert. It's actually not that hot. I get the hoodie and wobble my way over to my bed and set it down for her. I'm going to wear a white hoodie with a little black spider on the left side of my chest and with my last name, Johansson, on the back. Underneath it, I'm wearing black shorts.

Emma comes out the bathroom looking hot as hell. Just like always. She quickly puts my hoodie on. She's also wearing black shorts underneath. "Shall we?" She lets me hop on her back.

She brings us into the kitchen and we see mom, dad, Lizzie and Robbie sitting there. Moms giving me a look saying 'what the hell are you wearing'. Dad looks unfazed as he's making breakfast. Robbie isn't paying any attention. He's busy on his phone probably something to do with his band. Lizzie is eyeing me up and down.

"You're wearing that?" Lizzie breaks the silence. I look down and shrug. "What's wrong with it?" I ask her. "Please tell me you have shorts underneath" mom tells me and I nod. I lift my long ass hoodie up to show them. Yes my hoodie is like at my knees but those are the best type of hoodies.

"Where are you two going so early?" Mom says standing up to get some water. "We're going to Starbucks" Emma tells them. "Why aren't you gone yet?" Rose walks in the room asking me that. "Um why didn't you change your attitude?" I snap at her. Not really. She's annoying sometimes.

"But I want my-" I shut her up once more. "I get it. We're leaving" I tell her and she nods going to sit next to Lizzie. Jeez. Why are children so annoying? "Don't stay for long, it's supposed to rain in about an hour or so" dad finally speaks looking at us.

He looks me up and down and does a face that i don't even know what it means. "You're wearing that? Outside?" He asks making me sigh. "Yes I am. Because it's hot out" "But you're wearing a hoodie..." this man is confused.

"It's supposed to rain later anyways" I put my one shoe on. "Ready?" Emma takes my wheelchair and brings it outside for me. You see, I can use the crutches but I just woke and don't have energy for that shit.

She helps me out of the house and in my chair. "Make sure you get my drink!" Rose shouts as she waves us off at the door. Starbucks isn't far. It's literally around the corner. There's two ways we can get there. One, from the backyard. It leads to the stores and it's way faster. Second is you go the front and go all away around. We decided to go the backyard way.

Emma wanted to push me so that's what's happening. We soon arrive. Took us like 5-10 minutes. Not that bad. We pull up to the store and head inside. Emma takes our order since I'm too lazy. "Order for Emma" someone shouts and Emma hurried to them.

"Here, can you hold these for me?" Emma ask holding two trays. There's drinks for everyone. I payed but Emma really wanted to but I told her that she can't. I didn't use Rose's money because...I don't know.

"Yeah sure" I hold on to them for her and we make our way out. We were heading back but someone stopped us. "Hey guys" it was Flo. "Hey Flo and Hailee" omg it's Hailee Steinfeld. "What are you two monkeys going?" Flo says taking a sip of her drink.

"Well we got Starbucks for the fam. What are you doing here with Hailee?" I ask her as Emma couldn't speak. She loves Hailee. "We're here filming Hawkeye" Hailee answer and my mouth drops. I forgot that they were filming that. "Awesome. Well, we should get going" I tell them and they wave at us.

We were about 30 steps away from the house when it starts to rain. Like a lot. "Great" Emma says rushing to the house and helping me inside. "Took your long enough" guess who said that...