Fish

This is going to be short

Rose's pov

Robbie and Lizzie drops us off at the house and I'm sad because I really wanted a gold fish. "Rose why are you sad?" Dad asks and he picks me up.

"Lizzie said that I should ask mom what tits are" I tell him and he freezes. Then I see mom walk to me. I make grabby hands and she picks me up. "What are tits?" I ask her and she looks over at Chloe.

"What i didn't say anything" she says plugging in her phone. "Actually I will say something. Tits a boobs" she says and I get more confused.

"Chloe!" Mom says.

"Yeah I'm out" dad walks away and I laugh.

"So what are they?" I ask her.

"Um they are these" she points to her chest and now I understand. "Women have boobs or tits so that they can feed their babies just like I fed you when your were a baby" she tickles my stomach.

"And man have man tits" Chloe says and she laughs.

"Does that mean dad can fed me?" I ask her and she just laughs. Why are they laughing.

"No sweetie only female" she tells me.

I got bored of this so I wanted to know what was the surprise. "What's the surprise?" I ask mom as she puts me down.

"Go look in your room" she tells me and Chloe and I run up to my room.

Chloe's pov

Rose and I run into her room and we see a tank with some gold fish swimming. "Mommy!" Rose shouts and the next thing I know, mom is in her room looking worried. "How did you know I wanted fishies?" Rose asks.

"Well your sister texted me so I then for you" mom says smiling at me. Then Rose hugs me.

"You didn't ruin my life" she tells me and moms look at me with a puzzled look. "Sorry for saying that earlier" I just pick her up and take her to see the fishes closer.

Chris' pov

I went to go see what my girls were doing so I went to Rose's room as I heard some laughter. I walk in and I see Rose stick her finger in the water was about to lick it. "Rose don't!" Chloe says smacking her finger away.

That gave me and Scar a heart attack. Oh my gosh this child. She's just like her mother.

I then went downstairs to make food and the girls were upstairs for the whole time. When I called them down, scar and Chloe came but Rose wasn't there.

So I walk up to her room and see her still looking at the fishes. "Baby let's go eat" I walk up to her.

"But I want to stay with the fish" she pouts.

"I know but you have to eat then you can come back" I tell her and she sighs and walks downstairs.

We walk downstairs and we are having fish. "Rose do you see this?" Chloe points to her good. I think I know where this is going. "This is a fish. We are eating fish" she says and I freeze.

And she's dead. Scarlett will go black widow mode on her soon. "Chloe!" Scar says scaring the shit out of me.

"Mommy is that true?" Rose looks at her and she looks like she was about to cry.

"I um-" she tries to speak.

"Yes it's very true" Chloe says. Girl. Not. Helping.

"I'm not hungry" Rose says pushing her plate away and running to her room.

"Thank Chloe" scar says and she just smiles. Why is she acting like this?

"She'll come back down soon" I tell them and they nod.

We start to eat and fare enough, Rose comes back down and eats her supper. "This is salmon" Rose says eating it.

"Still fish" Chloe says.

"Chloe stop" she whines putting her face in her hands.

"Chloe" I say and she looks at me and sigh.

"Rose I'm joking it's good for you. It will make you big and strong just like mommy and daddy" she says and Rose looks back up and smirks and eats again.

"Excuse me" Chloe gets up and goes to her room.

What's that about. Like seriously.

Suggestions