Pain

⚠️bullying⚠️

Chloe's pov
"Rose stop we have school tomorrow" I'm sitting on my bed while Rose is sprawl out on my floor throwing a temper tantrum. "Nooo!!!" She cries. Omg this child is going to be the death of me.

"Rose Dorothy Dauriac!!" I hear mom shout from Rose's room. She was waiting for her but Rose decided to come here and cry. "That's enough!" Dad says coming in my room and picking her up.

Finally now that she's gone, I can sleep and get my brain mentally prepared for school. I can still hear Rose cry for a little but she spins stops. Thank god.

Oh the rest of the day at the D'Amelio's we played games and had fun then dad picked us up and Emma and I hung out here for a bit then she had to go home.

Anyways. Sleep. I. Need. It.

The next day...
I could hear some people laughing but I'm just thinking it's Rose playing a game or something in my room so I ignore it. Then I hear a camera click and I open my eyes.

"Hi" Emma says sitting beside me with Peter and Shawn next to her. "What the heck!?" I put my covers back up to cover my face. "Wakey wakey" Peter says poking me.

"Why are you guys here... not that I'm complaining but still" I uncover myself and sit up. "We have school in 30 minutes" Peter says like it's nothing. "What!?" I practically jump out of bed running to my closet.

I look threw it and I can't find anything to wear. "Here" Shawn hands me some nice clothes. "Thanks" I run to my bathroom and get dressed. I put my hair in a low ponytail and run out grabbing my backpack on the way out.

"Ah finally" dad said like I was up for a whole hour. "I need to go" i rush out the door but mom stops me. "Breakfast" she tosses me an apple and i but down as I'm trying to put my shoes on.

"Here let me help" Emma helps me put my shoes on and I thank her and we all run out of the house and to the school. Thank god it wasn't that far.

Skip to close to then end of the day cause I'm lazy...
I was walking around school finding a water fountain to fill my water bottle with when I get stopped by these annoying girls. Bullies. I just ignore them and fill my bottle up.

I screw the lid on and started to walk away but one of the girls decided to yank on my ponytail and drag me down on the floor. "Let go!" I yell trying to get out but she wouldn't let go.

"Why? Is your mommy going to save you?" The girl sarcastically said. "Hey! Get your hands off you bitch!" I hear Emma yell from across the fricken hallway. Thank god.

"Leave her alone!" That was Peter. I was getting up but the girl decides to kick me in the stomach so I kinda just stayed on the floor due to the massive pain. "If you lay your hands on her again I swear I-" Emma said now standing in front of me while Shawn helps me up and to the principal office.

"Or what?" I hear her say then I don't hear anything else. Or see. I pass out in Shawn's arms.

Emma's pov
"Or what?" This bitch name Rebekah said and I was going to round house this bitch. "Or you'll regret it" I tell her. Yes she's taller than me but so what? I do karate so I'm chilling. And scarlett did show me some moves.

"Just leave" Peter said beside me but Rebekah decides to punch him and now I had it. "Come here you bitch!" I yell charging after her and you know... fighting her. "What is going on!?" I hear Mr. Brown shout.

"Why don't you ask Rebekah sir" I said to him. He likes me cause I'm his favourite. Duh. "Rebekah! Office now!" He said and she glared at me while walking by me. "What happened here?" Mr. Brown comes to us as I'm helping Peter up.

"Well Rebekah decided to bully Chloe so I stood up for her. She got hit in the stomach pretty hard so now she's in the office" I look over at Peter and he doesn't look good. "You okay?" I ask him. Stupid question.

"Oh totally just got punched so I'm totally okay" he sarcastically says to me and I roll my eyes. "Okay you two go to the office" Mr. Brown says and we walk towards it.

I help Peter to the office and I see Chloe passed out on Shawn as he's on the phone with someone. "Okay see you soon" he says hanging up the phone and I sit Peter next to him. "What the hell happened with her!?" I practically shout.

"Shhh not so loud" Rebekah smirks at me. "Bitch I swear to god-" I charge for her but Principal Callaway stopped me. "Woah now someone explain to me why you guys are all here and why is Chloe passed out?" He asks us.

"Well miss Rebekah here decides that it's the best idea to bully Chloe and beat her up so I stood up for her and she punched Peter so that's why he's here and I don't know why Chloe passed out" I tell him.

"Rebekah you are suspended until further notice and we will call your parents. You kids are off for today" he says. "I already called Scarlett and she said she's coming to get us" Shawn says with Chloe now opening her eyes.

"Bitch that hurts" she says holding onto her stomach. Oh she hurt my girl then I'll hurt her pretty little face of hers.

Scarlett's pov
I get a call from Shawn saying that Chloe got beat up and that I needed to pick her up. "Where are you going?" Chris asks as I run out of the house. "Chloe. School. Pick up" that's all I can say as I run to the car and start it.

I'm driving to school and I'm thinking of how someone could do this to my baby girl. I swear I will beat whoever did this to her. I park the car and run inside to the office and see the kids all gathered around Chloe.

"What the heck happened here?" I ask them and they all look at me. "This bitch happened" Emma points to a girl sitting across from them. "You did this?" I walk over to her and she just smiles. "Yeah what are you going to do about it?" She asks.

Oh this little girl is going to- "nothing" I smile at her but I will do something about this. "Come on kids" I help Chloe up. "I got this" Shawn said and I nodded. They walk out of the office and I turn around to the girl.

"I swear if you lay a hand on any of those kids again, I will make sure you won't have any hands to do so" I tell her and she looks shocked. "Miss Johansson? Did you just threaten a student?" Principal Callaway asks.

"Yes I did" I tell her like I don't care. "Finally someone had to" she says and I leave.

Chloe's pov
My stomach hurts like a bitch and I don't know what to do about it. "See you later" Peter, Shawn and Emma gets out of the car and to Peters house.

I sit there in pain just staring out of the window. "Are you in pain?" Mom asks me but I don't answer her. We arrived home but we stayed in the car for a bit. "Baby you have to tell me-" "no I'm not in pain just leave me alone!" I said getting out and slamming the car door.

I storm inside the house ignoring all the pain I'm in and go straight to my room and slamming the door. I flip on my bed and start crying. One because of the pain I'm in and two because of what happened today.

Why does this shit always have to happen to me? What did i do to deserve this?