Rose Is A Savage

Chloe's pov

"No and I need to be honest with you too" Emma tells me and I wouldn't be surprised if she kissed someone too.

"Okay?" I face her.

"I... I kissed my dog" she says and I look at her like she's crazy.

"That's what you needed to tell me?" I start to laugh.

She slaps my thigh. "It was a dare!" She defends herself.

"Sure it was" I keep on laughing and I swear I'm gaining abs from it.

"Whatever I'm leaving" she gets up and starts walking away.

"No stay!" I yank her carefully so that she lands on me. "I'm sorry but that's funny" I play with her hair.

"If it makes you laugh then I guess it is" we sit there in comfortable silence until she speaks up.

"Are we good now?" She looks up at me. Her head is resting on my lap.

"Were more than good" I lean down a kiss her.

"Girls get down!" I hear mom shout and we laugh.

"Coming!" We say and laugh as we get up and back into my room. We see mom sitting on my bed smiling at us.

"Now that you solved your problem, you guys need to go to bed" mom says walking out and closing the door behind her.

We then got ready for bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning...

Emma left earlier since she had something to do before school. I was chilling beside Rose as we ate our breakfast then the door flew open. "Hello Johansson family!" I hear someone say then Lizzie laughing.

"It's Robbie!" Rose jumps down her seat and runs to the door. I follow her with hers and my school bag.

"Hey kiddo" Robbie picks Rose up and spins her around while Lizzie walks over to me.

"You ready for today?" She asks me. I'm confused. I'm only going to school so it's not that important. Ish.

"What do you mean? I'm going to school so I guess I'm ready" I tell her putting some shoes on.

"I love those shoes and you aren't going to school" she said and Rose look at us in shock.

"You can't skip school" Rose says as Robbie puts her down.

"Today you can, auntie Lizzie really wants to spend time with you guys" mom walks in with her glasses on and a book in her hand. "And there's a surprise too so that's why your skipping school"

I think it's weird how she's letting us skip but I mean I'm completely fine with that. "Great!" Rose and I run out racing each other but I obviously let her win.

Rose and I get in the car and buckle up and wait patiently. "Can I play on your phone?" Rose gives me those puppy eyes. "Fine" I give in and hand her my phone.

I sit there just waiting until I hear Rose yell. "UGH STUPID BIRD WON'T DIE!" She says and I'm guessing she's playing angry birds.

"Woah why are we yelling?" Lizzie hope I'm the car and I try my best not to laugh. "Wait let me guess, she's playing angry birds?" She looks over to me.

"Yup" Robbie then comes in the car and we're off. "So where are we going exactly" I look out the window.

"I actually don't know" Lizzie says. Bruhhhh so she kidnapped us then. "All I know is that we have to bring you somewhere at 6"

"Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I literally held that for a solid 20 seconds.

"Robbie?" Rose hands me back my phone.

"Yes?" He looks in the mirror real quick then back to the road.

"Can we get a fish?" She asks. So random.

"Um you'll have to ask your parents before" he says and we laugh.

We drive around until we figure something out. We see people dancing on the side walk. "Why would someone dress like a hamster?" Rose asks while looking at them.

"Um do you mean hipsters?" I tell her and she looks confused.

"What's the difference?" She says and we all laugh. "Ugh never mind" she looks away.

Few minutes later we are stopped at a stop light and Rose asks a random question. Again. "Can someone quiz me on the book I'm ready called 'A Dog Tail'?" Rose says.

"I can" Lizzie says and I'm getting ready for her stupidness. No offence. "Okay how long is the tail?" She says and Rose thinks a little.

"I don't know" she says.

"Okay um what's the dogs name?"

"I ONLY READ THE BOOK ONCE STOP PRESSURING ME!" She says making us all laugh. I almost peed my pants.

"Girl why did you ask then?" I tell her and she looks offended.

We then decide to go to the mall since Rose wanted a toy. We walk in the toy store and look around. Rose is holding onto Lizzie's hand and I'm walking behind them with Robbie talking about random stuff. "HEY AUNTIE LIZZI, THAT MAN IS USING A WALKING STICK BECAUSE HIS BONES AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH AND HE'LL DIE SOON RIGHT?" She points to this old man and I try SOOOO hard not to laugh.

"Rose! Don't say that" Lizzie says and we could hear people laugh around us. "Sorry about that" she says.

We walk to the teddy bear section and Rose whispers. "You ruined my whole life" Rose tells me.

Bitch what? "What did I do and you're 7 so cool your tits" I tell her and she grabs a teddy bear.

"What are tits?" She looks up at me.

"Um you can ask Lizzie that" I walk away not wanting to answer that question.

Rose's pov

"What are tits Lizzie?" I ask Lizzie and she looks shocked. "Is it something bad?"

"Oh um no but that's something you should talk to your mom about" she leads me to pay for my bear.

"Okay!"

Suggestions