Struggling with Power

Start from the beginning

I fired a blast at him and Qrow was immediately shocked but not defeated instead he backed off and switched his weapon to a scythe and rushed back over to slash at me again. I sighed in annoyance as i stepped back but i tripped over my own feet and landed on my backside.

Yu : Huh ?? What the hell ??

I looked back at Qrow who was standing over me ready to swing and he had a smirk on his face so at that point a realized that he must be the cause of my clumsiness, As he swung down i Used Permeation to fall into the ground and released it a few moments later to come up in front of Qrow with an uppercut to the chin.

Qrow : Gah !!!!

He flew back and rubbed his chin and in hindsight i probably should have used a quirk to cause more damage as a punch with my normal strength was not very powerful. So i took the chance to flash step behind him and put my hand to his head and stole his semblance.

Qrow : AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

He fell on the floor like a sack of potatoes and i did feel sorry for him as he was only looking out for his niece and the process of stealing a semblance or quirk forcefully was painful.

Yu : Sorry for that but i don't intend to loose this battle so i think i should take that semblance of yours as it is quite annoying.

He stood on shaky legs but still gripped his weapon with determination and charged once more but before he could land a hit.

Yang : ENOUGH !!!!

We both looked to the entrance and saw Yang there with a very angry expression on her face, She stomped over to us and slapped us both across the face.

Yu : Owww what was that for ?

Yang : For hurting my uncle, When you're clearly much more powerful than him.

Qrow : Hey i could've taken him.

Yang : And you that was for attacking my boyfriend and don't delude yourself Yu could destroy you in an instant.

I got to my knees and bowed down to Yang, Qrow saw what i was doing And did the same though he did not really understand the reason.

Yu/Qrow : We apologize

Yang : Good, Now Qrow you might not like it but me and Yu are in love and Blake is with us and to be perfectly clear Yu did not decide to date two girls Me and Blake both decided to date him so get the fact's before you jump to conclusions.

We both stood and Yang told us to shake hands so we did after all i didn't want her to be angry with either of us.

Yu : Let me return your semblance.

Qrow : No i don't want it.

Yang : Why don't you want it ?

Qrow explained it to us and i understood so i decided to try something i have only done a few times and that was to combine quirks into one but this time it was a semblance.

Yu : Okay let me try something.

(Yang pov)

We were looking at Yu as he seemed to be struggling with something like he was being strained it was worrying as he started to shake and gasp for air but after a few minutes he dropped to his hands and knees panting deeply.

Yu : Its (gasp) Done (Pant)..

He stood up but looked a little weak so i supported him by lending him my shoulder and he put his hand on Qrow's head and passed the semblance back or it's what i thought he was doing.

Yang : What did you do ??

Yu : I changed his semblance by combining it with a quirk (Pant)

Our eye's went wide and i looked to uncle Qrow who looked stunned.