CODY CARSON

Okay so first, welcome to whatever this is. I hope you enjoy reading about me being a stupid idiot.

So pretty much what I'll be doing is giving you guys updates about my life and I'll be telling you guys some stuff about my story updates etc.

But today, I'm talking about Cody Carson. Cody effing Carson.

1) He is so dedicated. He has worked his ass off to get where he is today. He has been nothing but patient, and he and the rest of Set It Off have gotten what they deserve. They're only growing bigger.

2) He is the sweetest guy ever. He always, ALWAYS, stops by the merch tent after shows, and never fails to make the fans smile.

3) He is so talented. He gets so into the music. His passion is unreal. His vocals are so precise and theatrical and he is blessed.

This man is 1/5 of Jesus I swear to god.

I can guarantee you that one day, God was like, "Yo, Jesus, would you mind if I cut you up into five pieces because I just got this idea to create some rad band called... wait for it... Set It Off."

And Jesus was like, "Sounds rad, dude. Cut me up."

And so God cut Jesus into five pieces. He named those pieces Cody Carson, Dan Clermont, Maxx Danziger, Austin Kerr, and Zach DeWall.

And that, kids, is how Set It Off happened. It was gods plan.

But cody's vocals what the hELL. HOW IS SOMEONE BLESSED W SUCH VOCAL CHORDS WHAT EVEN. He's so theatrical and he annunciates REALLY well and he's so nice. He has a really frickin great taste in music too. And he's HOT man.

AND DAN CAN LITERALLY PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT KNOWN TO MAN. I BET YOU HE CAN PLAY THE DAMN HARP. LIKE HES SO TALENTED AND HES SUPER SWEET.

And Maxx, Maxx. Maxx is so freakin cute like hOW. Is it possible to be that cute? He's a little puppy dog who happens to play drums really well. CAN I KEEP MAXX DANZIGER?

And Austin's bass lines oh my gooskdkdjsnnsn. If you listen really closely, the bass lines are so strong. But his poETRY OH MY DEAR LORD.

Now, Zach is hysterical, selfless, and has an AMAZING taste in music, but the thing I admire most about him is how sweet to the fans he is. He's always complimenting them and being the sweetest guy ever.

IN CONCLUSION, I LOVE SET IT OFF

Thanks for sticking with me as I express my weird feelings

more to come guys.

xx tal |-/