Chapter eleven :school dance ,end leads II

Akiko's POV
It was time everyone was excited mostly I was I did my hair and makeup and now it was time for the dress and the moment and what's taking Maher so long. I wore a short blue dress and heels to match It.My hair was short and beautiful and straightened a little bit packed up.

After a long wait maher was finally here. He looked ever Stunning. What took you so long! I said rushing over to him and almost tripping when he caught me. We starred into each others eyes for a moment and then got back to our senses. Maher was wearing a red tuxedo. With his curly hair on point he looked like the gentleman he was always meant to be.

Maher's POV
Akiko looked ever stunning we were finally ready for the final night. Even though some memories came with the dance people still feared what happened might happen this time around too. And I hope not but instead I hope we catch the villain. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket just to see the caller ID it was my twin sister manal I sighed and answered the video call. "Hey maher you look nice by the way. She said smiling honestly. "Thanks since when do you compliment me ? "You do have a point just wanted to call you today to make sure your coming this summer break to Spain right ? "Am not really sure manal. "You promised to come for my tour remember I can't have you miss it family always support remember. I only sighed."fine you always have your way of wining I nodded my head and chuckled after wards. As she also burst into laughter."you know I never lose once I set my mind to it. Gotta go am going on stage in five bye asshole she gives me a middle finger and cuts the call.

"I miss manal when is she coming back? Akiko said. " well am not really sure depends on her schedule. "Yeah that's true the tour is almost ending so iguess you could say pretty soon can't wait to see her again. I only nodded my head and smiled sheepishly you have no idea who manal is she's just trouble.

Ayesha's POV
I got ready I was finally ready wearing my black and red thigh high slit dress and my hair in a sleek bun I was feeling pretty I've never felt this way in my entire life. I looked at the mirror and smiled at my attractive figure. Is that you Ayesha I can't also believe it's me. While lost in how pretty I was Shane called me on my phone I picked up to hear what he had to say. "Ayesha are you ready? "For ....? I got confused. "Tonight is the night for everything take back and revenge remember your dad and those that died in vain". Shane was right I needed not to be distracted by how pretty I looked and what daar thinks of me but what I've always set from beginning to do. I picked up my purse and headed out when I saw Ciara. She looked really badass and stunning and she cut her hair into a fine framed face cut.

You cut your hair Ciara! "Wait is it bad tell me it's not bad ? She said nervously. "It's a good new you I actually like it to be honest."then it's a good thing right? Always wanted to cut my hair short tired of the old me. Wanted something new for next session."well you picked the right thing. We both chuckled. " ready my date? I said giving my hand out to Ciara as she hands her hand in my hand holding onto it tight. "Ready than ever. We walked out and headed for school with our hearts in our throats.

Taslym's POV
Waiting on daar to come get me and thinking about the files that I saw at Ayesha's place at noon was messing my head up I could only think of her as a dangerous person I knew she wasn't a good person from the start my gut had me everyone was wrapped around her little finger they all thought jealousy got the best of me but it never did intuitions never lie. I bit on my nails nervously storming back and forth as I waited in my room. Forgetting how pretty I looked today until I glanced at the mirror. I was wearing a black and white dress with my hijab tied around my head and little strands of my curly hair features and edges peaking out of the front. My shoes were on point I was looking amazing I hope daar sees this and remember that I am the one for him not Ayesha for all I know she might even be a spy tonight I will expose her dirty doings.