Chapter three: begining of the end

4days ago....

Ayesha's POV

Just like that I woke up after the terrible dream I had . I saw myself on the hospital bed laying there without an ounce of strength. I breathe slowly in and out. Tried to get up but only felt dizzy.

And suddenly I remembered that wasn't a terrible dream it was true I wished it wasn't. As tears start to cloud my eyes again.

Mr Oklahoma approached me my dads best friend and our neighbor. He sat down beside me on the hospital bed.

" take it easy my child all is well and will be well. I know it's hard but you have to take heart try and find happiness and don't let anger cloud your eyes from seeing a brighter future. Your dad would have want you to move on and pray for him. This world we live in it's only God can save us all . He said patting my shoulders to comfort me .

" Mr Oklahoma my dad and mom were both murdered . I can't just let that go. I said staring back at him.

" yes I heard he was murdered by thieves armed robbery. That's really sad not only did they take his life but his wife too that isn't fair to anybody. He said.

" who told you it was theft nothing was stolen my dad died outside he was murdered in front of my eyes and the worst thing is I couldn't do a thing . I said sobbing.

" Ayesha you must have had some kinda seizure because you were shaking when I found you are you sure you saw something anything cause if you did you could tell the police. He said .

" but sir I can't do that the people who killed my dad are people of high status someone that might have probably bribed the police and had got them behind them. I said.

" your funny kiddo aren't you bit young to know all these things ? Where do you hear all that from ? He said chuckling making my words seem delusional and hilarious.

" thanks for your visit sir if you don't mind I want to sleep right now . I said rolling my eyes at him as I lay down facing back giving him my back .

" Ayesha don't be upset I was only joking look if your telling the truth why not get revenge for him ehn? Instead of sitting here sick and depressed. And besides the only thing that can make your parents both happy right now is your happiness.

" I don't understand why they had to leave this world and leave me in this cold cold empty world I live in . With no one how am supposed to survive. I said sobbing.

" Ayesha dear you know your not alone you have me Aunty shila and Tobi . We are all here . You can stay with us for a while . I will come back for you later when your discharged .

" sure it's okay sir you didn't have to do all this but thank you anyway. I smiled sheepishly.

He got up the bed waved at me and went out .

Immediately he got out of the room I stood up removing the IV fluid from my arm . And opened the window and out of the window I went . Finally landed outside . Walking without destination I only knew I was headed back home . When I arrived it seemed pretty the same just without em felt so empty.

I went into my room and opened up a wooden chest my mum gave me and in it was 25k . I only had one plan to run away but to where I had no idea . I was a an orphan and soon to be homeless the only thing I had was myself and hope.

I packed up my belongings. And took the money . When a picture of me dad and mum fell on the floor.
I picked it up and looked at the picture. It was how I imagined us to be forever. I sniffed In Air trying to hold back in my tears.