Chapter two : revenge is blood thirsty .

Daar's POV

Hah today is Monday another new semester at that hell risen school. After all that's happened Akiko's grandfather is a greedy loot asshole he doesn't even care about The girls death . Poor chisom serves her right though for trying to be where she didn't belong.

That's what happens to people who are to greedy and wanted to belong .

After getting dressed got ready in my school uniform . I was finally a sophomore . Can't wait to get out of this place quickly and go to college.

I waited down stairs for Ciara who also is now a freshman  will be seeing her often how annoying.

We both got in the car as I drove off . Some minutes later we got to school .

Everyone was fully packed up for the semester that's a good sign a lot of people came back . Hope no more horrible things happen to anyone or someone in this school. Even if the janitor dies that's it am leaving the school permanently no more creepy ghoulish stuff again for me I went through a lot last semester.

We walked in and saw a lot of students gathered round notice board and mummer .

What are they talking about we walked over to the board with Ciara and saw a note written with blood and the note was covered here and there with blood stains . Here we go again . It said I know what you did to chisom Akiko . Akiko? What does Akiko have to do with chisom's death ? They weren't even that close .

From no where Akiko came to the notice board ripped it off the board and shredded the paper And yelled at the students to go . Why is she so worked up ? Something is wrong . She glared at me and walked away . Guess our family feud continues forever even in the new class . Hah I sighed walking down the hall to my classroom.

Akiko's POV

Who could have done this to me and why ? Someone must've have known I liked Samuel . If not why would they frame me making me look guilty with a note . I was chewing off my fingers pacing back and forth when Maher approached me .

" just saw the note a while ago . I know your upset but acting like this could only make the students think you did it . And besides you have a lot of enemies because of your grandfather and he owns this school. Relax act cool let it slide and everything will come to pass . He said patting my shoulder to calm me.

" oh really? Is that your idea of letting everyone off guard . Face it Akiko everyone knows you did it out of pure jealousy and you can't just get away with it because your dear grandpa pi owns the school don't you think ? Taslym said approaching me and Maher .

" what do you even care you weren't even that close . Makes me think maybe you wrote the note . Maher replied.

" you can say all you want and believe what you want to but I know Akiko killed chisom and I am gonna prove it . She said chuckling .

" enough! All of you ! Can't you see instead of working together to find her killer we are busy accusing each other what do we gain from all this ? She's long gone dead and decayed in the ground buried . And this is how we pay her by accusing each other . Let's not do this I know I have no right to say all this but it seems right that only one of us has to say the right thing . And you taslym you think people will believe what you say go ahead tell them I killed chisom . Everyone knows how you hate me so much .

I said glaring at her .

" fine if this is how you want to do this it's fine . But that doesn't mean I don't suspect you Akiko everyone knew how much you liked Samuel and he liked chisom instead. If I were you I would watch my back cause little things might be used against you . And boom entrapment beholds you. She said walking away chuckling.