Chapter seven: getting leads

Maher's POV

What guilt could they possibly have ? This is  the weirdest thing ever I've seen in a long time . "So here's what I think akiko I need to ask them questions personally to see if they know anything. "Do you think it will work and besides they are gonna find it weird don't you think? "Your right it is but who does weird best this guy right here. I said "your one crazy dude maher akiko said smiling.

Daar's POV

It's been a week since Ayesha got suspended I feel guilt every time I remember that it was my fault she got suspended all because of my stupid prank . I was lost in my thoughts when Ciara walked in and decided to toss a pillow at my face that was lost .
"You look like a mess are you okay .she said sitting beside me on the bed. " No Ciara okay I feel like an ass I got someone expelled from the school and I feel bad . "Wow since when do you care about that day I thought you cared less or are you ...you know having feelings for a certain ....uhum somebody. She said teasing .

" this is not funny I actually feel really weird I don't know what it is ."you wanna know what you feel daar? It's called love get over yourself bro if you like her stop fighting it and pretending your cool go for it or you might never get a chance to do it. " why should I listen to your crap and am not in love okay if I was I would have known already. "Whatever if you think what you had with Taslym was love then your mistaken cause you never loved her this right now is your own love story beginning by the way do what you want am just saying stuff you know and yeah I heard after her suspension Dylan from 12th grade wants to ask her out . So keep pushing it . She gets off the bed trailing off outta the room.

She might be right am just so stupid and I rather be the first guy she goes out with Dylan's an ass.

Samuel's POV

I was smoking my shit when my phone rang I picked it up beside me on my bed just to  see it was an unknown caller ID . I paused for a second before picking it up. I picked up the call and all I could hear  was statics I couldn't hear a single word and the call ended. What was that? Could have been network . I nudged over it and lie down back on the bed . My mum came into my room in a rush like someone was chasing her. " mum is everything alright? " what ever you do if you ever see a call from an unknown ID don't you dare pick it up understood do I make  myself clear ....but I cut her off how do you know .... She cuts in again do I make my self clear ! "Yes yes . I was terrified and shocked at the same time my mother had never raised her voice at me this so strange I feel so confused how does she know is my phone being tapped ? Or could this be something that has to do with her ? Immediately after yelling at me she went out of the room you could see her body shaking in both fear and anger but what for ?

Ayesha's POV

I was bored for the whole week nothing to do at this point I felt like giving up and going back but to what extent ? I only stared at my window the window stares back at me . While I was doing that Shane walks in . " how you holding up he asked sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"Well am bored to death and I feel like exploding into a million pieces. So how does that sound for a view? I said smiling sheepishly. "Relax you will soon be out of this in no time meanwhile I have somewhere to be .he said after looking at his phone and smiled. " really and where is that I saw you smile . I said teasing . "Well I have a date with Denver's mom ."what !!your going out with my classmate's mom oh come on Shane !. I hit him with a pillow. "Ouch! Relax it's not what you think am doing this so I could get more information you know . "I still don't get how this is beneficial honestly. I looked at him "oh stop with the stares please . He said chuckling . " you like her you like her .I said teasing . " hahahaha yes I kinda do okay . I better get going Ayesha don't stay up late eat early and don't go out . He said trailing off outside. I watched him get into the car and drove off . I sighed getting back on my bed sitting down.