Chapter nine: cross roads

Ayesha's POV

It was the first time I've witnessed such horror her lying down there helpless and cold made me feel numb. The memories and flashbacks of dad dying and my mom and now this they are all somehow connected and just don't know it I have to connect the dots. Everyone is terrified right now princess chi's parents could only fall in tears I felt their misery losing their only child. It was horrifying. 

Ciara's POV
This is my first time witnessing a murder it was not a good sight her body was mutilated and the only thought that ran through my head was who when and how?  Samira seems fine too chill for her friend dying she was like this when chisom first died too could she have been the killer all along and no one knew?

Mr Abdul Akbar's POV

As soon as we saw this after rushing in it was almost dusk at that time it happened . I still can't believe they had guts to still do this this was a warning that anyone is next our necks are on the line.
I quickly made eye contact with my wife as I get a private place in the living room and made a phone call I called Sudaiz . Hello? " yes Abdul do you know what time it is ? It's like 4:00am what's going on? He said yawing through the phone. " We don't have time for relaxing or sleeping rather apparently they have struck in my house . They are basically telling me my family's next in the noose.  I said terrified my hands were shaking I knew we were in total darkness. " who was killed? Sudaiz asks . " it's not one of mine thank God it was the chi's family . " good to hear no one of yours died we will all meet in some hours and discuss this. He cuts of the phone call. Now I have to worry about how to compensate the family of the girl and help them mourn. I sighed approaching them.

Akiko's POV
This was a terrible sight and I had to call Maher to tell him that he was right all of this led to one thing sacrifice. I called him walking away from the crowd and noise and bumped into me Akbar. I apologized but noticed he looked tensed as he went into the kitchen also away from the crowd curiosity made me follow him . I followed him and hid behind the wall . He was on a phone call with my dad of all people i leaned in closely to listen to what he was saying. After listening to their conversation my body gave into submission I collapsed in disappointment cause I couldn't believe what I just heard our parents are bad people they deserve worse than death itself they were all behind this from the very beginning.

Maher's POV

Me still wondering what could be going on at the sleepover are they having fun? And girly stuff? I was too bored and wanted to start my research  about cult groups and how they work.

After a long research and  a couple of coffee shots to keep me awake cause I started feeling drowsy after 30minutes, I found a website and clicked on it but it was classified and locked away only someone with good hacking skills could do this . I need to call Heidi and ask her for help. The phone rang for a while before she picked up . Hey how you doing Maher ? "Am fine Heidi we  need to cut the greetings short I need your help. " what can I do for you? " I need to hack into a website uhm I will send you the link on snap. " okay is everything okay? " yes yes it's just that what ever you see don't freak out and tell me every bit of details you will see."what's going on maher what did you do? " nothing it's a secret I will explain everything later I promise but right now I just can't ." I know you don't care about me anymore but at least lemme know your okay. "Heidi am fine okay we can't do this right now I just need your help my family might be in danger." Okay maher I will help you just call me back in 20minutes time. "Okay I said sighing as she ends the call.

Shane's POV

Ayesha came back home looking like a dead soul.I knew something was wrong. " Ayesha are you okay? Or did the Akbar's treat you poorly? I teased . Looked like she was not in the  mood ." Okay I see something is wrong what happened? " someone died and she did not deserve it and it was really sad and it bought back old wounds she said as tears roll down her cheek. " Ayesha calm down okay I pull her into a warm hug . " everything's gonna be okay you will find  them and hurt them twice as much okay just bare the pain. " but I just can't she said sobbing. "shshsh  okay I caress her head on my shoulder.  She pulls out of the hug and hands over a file after wiping her tears off.