Chapter five : bad blood

Daar's POV

I was sitting on the bed playing video games when Ciara came in knocking.

"Yes what is it ? I replied pausing the game and facing her.

"Umm there's someone at the door for you I think it's Denver . She said shrugging.

"Denver? If Denver was coming he would have already informed me . That's strange . I said getting up . Well who knows maybe it was urgent and he didn't wanna call.

I walked pass her and went down stairs to get the door. When I opened it there she was Ayesha standing in front with a shock face on. And so was I I was wondering what was going on at the moment.

Did she stalk me ? How does she know where I live?

Ciara came from behind me shouting surprise .

So this was her doing . I turned and glared at Ciara before walking off.

Ayesha's POV

"I guess he still doesn't warm up to people. I said walking in . The place was huge and magnificent it was very expensive that I could tell . And looks comfortable as well.

" yeah I guess so but he will warm up eventually. That's why I invited you so you guys can get to know each other well. Welcome to my micas-a Ayesha.

"Thank you Ciara I replied smiling.

We both walked in and upstairs we go. Her room was facing daars . We went into her room I sat on the bed next to her.

" so here you are .she said chuckling.

Her room was magnificent. I wish I had decorated mine like that.

" I guess you didn't tell your brother about my visit .i said chuckling .

" well yeah if I did that would only ruin the fun . Ayesha why do you think I invited you? It's because my brother likes you but he just doesn't know it yet he's in denial. She said chuckling.

" ayy no way I mean what could he have possibly seen in me am just a weirdo and the new kid no body wants to talk to so yeah i definitely see his point.

" well you take things to far you just started give everyone a chance they will eventually bring down their walls that I know . She said.

" I hope so .and your brother he might not trust me I feel it .

" suit yourself . She said chuckling. Here come let me show you his baby pics he used to be so cute and now so cold grumpy and arrogant.

She takes out an album filled with baby pictures of her and him. It was a lovely sight to see . They were cute like baby ponies jaw-dropping cute . Am melting. "I wish I was this cute as a child.

" nah you can't be ugly since you turned out to be this pretty.

"Aww thanks but that's just buttering me up. I said chuckling.

" enough chitchat let go get some dinner mama hungry .

She drags my arm as we ran down stairs .

The dining room was also huge had a big dining table and lots of chairs . Their dinner was a buffet serve yourself anything.

We all sat down to eat after observing our prayers in all ways . Then we began to munch in . Their mum looked so good.like she hadn't aged a day. Their dad was well just a cold man didn't speak only looked at me like am some dirt.