Her kitchen

(Being an introvert she loves to live in darkness

(Being an introvert she loves to live in darkness. So her apartment is almost all black.)

Her pyajama's

____________________________

She switched the TV on and started finding something to watch. The remote stopped working on a news channel.

"Ugh- out of so many channels, this stupid remote have to stop on a news channel,really?"- she groaned annoyingly.

She started beating the remote,changed the position of cells but nothing worked.(😂 Just asian things)

While on the TV.

The new anchor:-
"South Korea's biggest boy band is everywhere in news right now, just because of there one member.
What do you think HYBE will do now to protect there reputation?"- he said while pressurising the word HYBE.

"Some people are still supporting them while some are saying that he must get punished for what he has done. We will be back with more information about this and..."

Before he could complete his words
y/n stoop up from the couch and switched the television off.

"I hate these news channels. They always promote the bad sides of people and always tries to gather there audience by creating controversies."- she said to herself being a little angry.

It's not like she is a fan of BTS or something. It's just she don't like news channels for some reason. She thinks they always spread wrong and fake information. She looked at the clock hanging on the wall a few centimeters away from the TV.

"It's already 10pm. I should sleep now . I have to get up early in the morning to get ready for the cafe too. Before that I should eat something."- she said in bit sleepy tone.

She go to kitchen and started making something for her to eat. After about 15 minutes she made Tteokbokki for herself.

 After about 15 minutes she made Tteokbokki for herself

"Umm looks yum.Lets taste."- after complementing herself she started to eat her meal.

"But a good meal is waste without a sweet dish. Maybe I have ice cream in the fridge."- with that she stood up and made her way towards the refrigerator.

"- with that she stood up and made her way towards the refrigerator

" Yeah finally I can enjoy some sweets."-she said excitedly.

After putting her head inside the fridge to find the second love I mean ice cream a smile crept on her face when she saw a cup of her favorite icecream

She closed her eyes in pleasure as she took the first bite of her ice cream and it melted inside her tounge pleasing it with its taste.

After that she just went to her bedroom and slept after few minutes of lying on the bed.

*__________________________*

Authors note:-
Hey guys,
This the end of my first chapter. So if you like it please do tell me in the comment section. And I don't have any hate towards any news channel or anyone else. It's just a story so take it as a story and don't get offended. And again the pictures are not mine so credit to google crome.☺

Thank u💜