25. Danishk Got Distracted

Start bij het begin

Prajakta hit him on his shoulder and so did Danishk and they both went on and on until the lift halted to another floor and residents wanted to board the lift. Looking at the two other people boarding the lift from other floors suppressed their laughs until they reached the ground floor. And like PT Usha she sprinted away from him causing him to rush towards her as well. Ugh! This stupid girl will be the death of him. He finally grabbed her elbow and dragged her to his car while she screamed causing onlookers' attention on them and she bit his hand so harshly that it was his time to scream. Ugh! Before she could run, he grabbed her and embraced her tightly and the onlookers who had their bit of entertainment left them alone while Prajakta struggled to push him away. But he hugged her tighter and whispered in her ear causing her to freeze in her place.

"Chachi asked me to pick you up. So stop acting crazy and come with me. People watching us are thinking I am an abusive boyfriend or husband. And also stop pushing me like this."

His whisper made her melt in his arms and her legs turned into jello and she held his kurta while she tried to balance herself. With a nod, she distanced herself from him and a blush crept over her cheeks then she averted her gaze. They both made their way to his car and as he unlocked she quickly hopped into the passenger seat and he took the driver's seat. After they drove away from the apartment block, Prajakta decided to put on some music and the irritated Danishk switched it off. She then switched it on again... a romantic slow song played to which she hummed along with it and that brute switched it off yet again. Ugh! SHe smacked his shoulders while he has been driving causing him to irritatedly put on a sudden break.

"What the hell do you want?"

He screamed at her for the nth time again.

"I want f*cking music, I hate silence so why don't you switch on some music for me please...."

She extended her please a little longer and added her rapid blinking and that brute was unfazed. Her expression turned upside down and she pushed him. He pushed her back. They pushed, poked and hit each other all along the car ride and when they arrived, they looked like a pair of pre-school kids who fought over their favorite pencil. The person who first noticed them was Manali and damn she was laughing like she was watching a comedy show. Ignoring her Danishk went inside as he was way too famished to be bothered.

"What in the hell... were you both doing while traveling to this house?"

Manali asked Prajakta finally while all she did was glare at Manali and left her causing Manali to laugh and she followed Prajakta. And when she was in arm's reach, she snaked her arm over Prajakta's shoulder and tickled her neck to tease her causing Prajakta to jump and glare at her even further.

"Guys, I am back!"

A lady in her late 20s grabbed Danishk and Dishan from their backs and caused them to groan. And it was even better that they were right next to each other so that was easy for her. Danishk and Dishan were cursing profanities and trying to escape her hold.

"Who is this?"

Prajkta questioned Manali and she chuckled and shook her head as the two boys were struggling from her grip.

"She is Dishan's sister, Danishk's cousin and Aakash uncle and Shika aunty's elder child. Ridhima. And in fact, she is married to a hotshot chef. He works at a classy hotel in Dubai. See, nine o clock, he is Namit Khandelwal, her hubby."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.