THIRTY THREE

Michaella Francisco

"Felix?" Biglang tanong ni EJ. He looked at me, surprised when Felix suddenly burst out, scolding him. "W-why?" He asked again pero this time, Felix didn't even answer his question why he suddenly talked.

"Think of yourself you fool! Magiging toxic ka na lang ba lagi? If you're gonna talk back with "It's my life" edi p*tangina mo! So you just let someone crush your heart, play you until she's done and now that she is, you're hurting now? Bobo ka rin pala. Hindi din tama na you just asked her. Mas malilito siya knowing both of you were her friends and she can't side with anyone especially na ayaw niya kayong magka watak-watak. This friendship matters to Michaella and the more you confess to her, the more she's hurt knowing she can't side with anyone else. You should've contacted me instead and not her. Matutulungan kita because I'm your friend." He added.

EJ wasn't able to reply to Felix. I don't know kung ano ang iniisip niya. "I'm sorry, I called Felix earlier and what he said is true. Ayokong siraan si Andrea and I were in her place too, I wouldn't want to backstab you because you both are my friends. Wala din akong mai-aadvice sayo, I really am sorry EJ. But Felix knows what to tell you, especially that same gender kayo." I apologized for not informing him first.

"No it's okay. What Felix said made me snap out." He said and held my hand, smiling but still the pain in his eyes is visible, it didn't disappear na akala ko ay mawawala na, but upon realizing na he love Andrea so much to the point hindi niya narerealized ang worth niya, matagal talagang mawawala ang sakit sa kanyang puso.

"But first, what you should do is apologize to Niana. I'm sure you said harsh words to her, the both of you really fit each other. I'm not gonna lie here because it's the truth. Niana is not that typical girl who couldn't grasp her situation very well. Not the type of girl who's insensitive to not get your point. Her insight is far more wide and opposite kay Andrea na walang ginawa kung hindi gawin kang option number two. Both of you are too toxic." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"What Michaella said is right. Even though hindi ko alam sino itong Niana but kailangan mo talagang magsorry pre. She might hate you but atleast make an effort to her and start opening your heart to her. Kung akala mo si Michaella ang para sayo, think about the person who's been with you through all odds and pain, isn't it Niana who's there to console you?" Felix added to my statement.

"H-how did you know about Niana's consoling me?" EJ asked and I divert my attention, avoiding his eyes. "You told him?" Dagdag pa niyang tanong when he noticed how I avoided him. "Okay, I'm not mad at you but please, sabihin mo naman sa akin na sinabi mo pala sa kanya. Anyways right. Gagawin ko yan bukas but I may not do it very well, specially how I saw her crying while she said okay." EJ said while sighing.

"Bobo ka pala! She's so understanding tapos ikaw? Napaka-pathetic mo naman EJ!" I expressed how frustrating it was to hear him. "What? I know it's my fault but I really am sorry for being an a*shole. Don't worry, I'll find a way to fix us." He said while backing down without a fight.

Sometimes, I don't understand EJ at all. Pero atleast he's now okay, that's what matters to me. I smiled at him at nagpasyang kumuha ng Pizza sa lamesa. Ngayon ko lang napansin na may pizza pala at ubos ang dalawang box tas isang box lang natira. Must be EJ eating out the pain.

"I'm sorry if Pizza lang kakainin mo ngayon." He apologizes but I shrugged it off. Naiintindihan ko naman specially na nasasaktan siya kaya wala na siyang time or whatsoever pa. "It's fine, there's nothing wrong with pizza." I answered him while bringing the box in the sofa and chewing.

"Do you want more, butterfly?" I can send you a take out." Felix asked which I declined. "No, rest there I know na you're very tired. Rest plenty specially na next week ang tournament niyo, I'll kill you if hindi ka pa matutulog."