TWENTY FIVE

Michaella Francisco

"What?" He asked, shock was visible in his face as he eyed me. He was frozen at the place he's standing. I blushed, unable to open my mouth. Tinignan ko lang siya, hoping that he would agree to staying here for the night.

"I-uhh. Yeah sure." He said, looking away from me with cheeks red as tomatoes. Deep inside me, I am shrieking, shouting, glad that he answered. "I-I mean it's not like I asked you to stay because uhh I like you but it's because masyado ng gabi para magdrive ka pa. W-what if may mangyari sayo diba? So let's take caution early." I explained while freaking out suddenly.

I don't know why but unexpectedly, Felix's lips raised, forming a small smirk as he looked at me with cheeks as red as before. "I-uhh magbibihis lang muna ako. Don't ever go to my room! I can punch you b*stard!" I said with caution while looking at him, glaring and flushing at the same time.

I ran away, opened the door and locked it with my heart's bursting because of the wild thumping. My breath started to raise, like I've run out of air to breathe. I clasps my heart, butterflies started to appear inside me as it flutters it's wings, spreading love inside me.

"I can't believe I said that." I muttered and decided to move on. Minutes later, natapos din akong maghot bath at magbihis, lumabas ako and only to find out that Felix was preparing the ordered food, placing the bucket on the floor while the spaghetti and the beef steak was put in a different plate.

"Pasensya na if nagpaka feel at home ako. Don't worry, ako maghuhugas ngayon." He said after seeing me standing just outside from my door room. I shook my head, ang kapal ko naman if siya pa ang pinahugas ko tas siya pa gumastos sa pagkain.

"No. Ako na maghugas after this, you can actually take a shower after this. Good thing may extra toothbrush ako. As for clothes, t shirt lang ang meron ako tas XL size. Wala akong pyjama na kasing laki mo." I said and placed my laptop in front of us while sitting down.

"It's okay. I'm actually wearing one kaya. I'm okay with the t-shirt. Thank you." He said at tumabi sa akin. We both looked like we were on a stay home date, watching something. Since it's a family bucket type, napadami ako ng kain dahil sa gutom, while Felix was busy watching on my laptop.

"Why is she being like that?" Felix asked while asking about the heroine in the movie we're both watching. I giggled and tapped his back. "Believe me, I also wanted to punch her so bad." I said and started to munch at the leg piece I was holding.

"This movie is not making any sense right now. I swear I could punch her too. I support gender equality, and this Heroine doesn't deserve all the love she takes." He commented, making me laugh. I didn't know that he was also a supporter of gender equality. Akala ko ako lang since he respects me so much even though ika-ilan ko na siyang na-misunderstand.

"Kinda similar to EJ's f*cked up love. Right?" I suddenly opened up and Felix nodded vigorously. "No offense especially that you are both their friend but in my perception, EJ's kinda forcing himself into Andrea and Andrea's being toxic towards EJ. Like can she just decide to choose her boyfriend instead of acting lovey-dovey towards EJ? I swear, she's giving him mixed signal." He commented, making me nod my head.

"Hindi ko nga din alam kung bakit sila ganyan. Simula pa kase noong grade 7 kami ay todo bakod na si EJ kay Andrea, like he's somewhat not happy at the fact na may pabago-bagong relationship si Andrea. And him being toxic as f*ck decided to stay and remain loyal to her. Tingnan mo nga naman at siya lang nasasaktan magisa." I also said honestly, backstabbing them both.

It's the truth, Kung ikaw ang nasa posisyon ko as their friends, you can really say that they're complicated just like pre-calculus equations. I sighed and drank the coke float in front of me while grabbing the XL size fries. Felix is a god for ordering these massive fries.