TWENTY EIGHT

Michaella Francisco

"I just realized that the whole ride was an exploration." I said, making him chuckle. "Same. I was even taken back when you asked me that, so I thought that what you meant was the place and not the whole ride." He said while chuckling.

"I really like your eyes, Felix." I complimented making him blush. He turned to me and glared for a couple of seconds before turning his head back to the road. "Why are you angry? I'm complimenting you. I just really like your eyes so much that it's really cute to stare at you." I said, half confessing.

"Baby, I'm driving. Stop with that, Baka wala sa oras na mabangga tayo." He said while driving. Oh, he's back at calling me baby. Lately, he's been calling me Michaella and Micha. "What? Kasalanan ko ba if mababangga tayo? You're shifting the blame on me?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow, looking at him in surprise.

"No! Hindi literal! I mean just stop teasing me while I'm driving. You drive me nuts already, stop it. I like how you compliment me but not when I'm driving. Masyadong malakas ang tama mo sa akin." He said that it literally made me stop and shock.

He did not just say it straight without blinking!

"Uhm. Y-yeah." I muttered, blushing and drifted my gaze away from him. I look outside, avoiding him since I know that I am blushing real hard. Felix seems to be straightforward since he started to court me months ago. He started to roast Godwin so hard and he always shows how his affection for me was so real. He keeps on talking about how he loves me so much that I wanna run away dahil sumosobra na talaga siya.

The whole ride was comfortable yet silent. Neither of us are talking because we were shy towards each other. Suddenly, he pulled over and drove towards a drive thru. It was not Jollibee or any other drive-thrus. More like it was a Korean shop set in the middle of nowhere.

I realized that we were already in a city. Can't even say that the weather is good because it was all foggy and misty. I didn't even hear what Felix was talking about because I was so busy, looking outside and observing people how they deal with this kind of temperature.

Felix started to drive to the next corner and paid for what he took out. The food smells like pizza, fries and fried chicken. It filled the car kaya natatakam talaga ako. He also ordered burgers and a drink to pair. How did I know? Of course my sensitive nose can identify everything.

"Malapit na ba tayo?" I asked him while grabbing the fries. Apat naman yung binili niya na extra large kaya okay lang kunin ang isa. I started to eat it while looking at the road. "Malapit na tayo. Just wait patiently." He said.

Sinubuan ko siya ng fries dahil alam kong takam na takam na siya. I can hear how his stomach groans, waiting for food. We both ate the whole extra large fries, I feeding him and of course I feed myself.

The way he bit the fries made me think of something dirty so I eventually shrugged it off. D*mn novels, teaching me how to be dirty as f*ck.

He soon parked his car, the sun was out yet it was still cold. So I went outside, holding the food that he ordered. Then I realized it was a place that can view every terrain. Similar to a view deck but it is actually a view deck! I hope I'm making sense here.

The entrance fee was only 30 pesos and we both entered the place without a hassle. It was a place where stress can't even enter your mind. The place was beautiful enough that the 30 pesos we paid wasn't enough to compliment this masterpiece.

"Wow. This is beautiful." I mumbled. Felix held my hand and led me to a table near the cliff. The edge was protected by a high waisted fence that will really keep you out from falling. The place was not crowded, siguro dahil weekdays at busy ang lahat. It was so beautiful that I could even see the rain in a distant place. It was raining hard and it was the most majestic thing I ever experienced.