TWENTY NINE

Michaella Francisco

"Felix, sinsagot na kita." I said.

He froze, unmoved and was just staring at me. Three minutes passed and he wasn't moving so it made me freak out. Why was he not moving? Is the time not right? Why is he not reacting!

"Felix! Felix! Answer me you d*mn fool!" I shouted while trying to shake him to his senses. I was about to slap him hard when I received a tight hug, he was shouting yes yes and more. He was jumping, smiling happily. His smile was ear to ear, that mapupunit na talaga sa sobrang smile niya.

"Felix, calm down!" I said shouting too, gleefully. He was so damn hard to control, especially that he was very happy at this moment. He suddenly looked at me, cupped my face and kissed me on the lips. It surprised and shocked me.

He kissed me on the lips. The feeling of how his lips touched mine was very intoxicating yet very sweet. It's as if I am in the sky, laying softly in the fluffy clouds. He left my lips, stared at my eyes. His eyes held how much he was happy, pure bliss and how he had waited for this moment. So many emotions started to show in his eyes but one thing for sure, he was very happy at this moment.

"How long have I waited for me to receive your sweet yes? I thought sa next year ko pa maririnig ang yes mo kaya ginagawa ko talaga lahat for you to fell with me. I spend my time trying to win your heart, and I did sa loob ng limang buwan. I never knew dito lang pala kita maipapanalo. Thank you so much, Michaella. I really love you so much, baby." He said while cupping my cheeks.

Binitawan niya ang aking mga pisnge at tumalon sa ere na nagpakaba sa akin. "YES! KAMI NA! KAMI NA TALAGA! OFFICIAL NA KAMI! YES!" Sigaw niya ulit habang masayang tumatalon. He was jumping, raising his hands as if he won a big prize. I chuckled, para siyang baliw kase pinagtitingnan na kami ng mga tao.

Some of them even clap their hands and cheered on Felix who was still shouting and jumping like a monkey. Nahihiya akong hinawakan siya sa kamay sabay tingin sa kanya ng masama. "Pinagtitingnan na tayo! Mahiya ka nga Guadalupe!" I shouted in a tiny voice.

"Who cares if they watch us? They've got to witness how happy I am with you right now. I can't wait for you to call me baby as well. We're officially in a relationship now, right baby?" He said while eyeing me, teasingly. He seems to want me to call him baby but maraming tao ang nakatingin sa akin ngayon. They're cheering for us!

"Nakakaselos naman. Gusto ko tuloy maging bata." Someone commented. Amp, hinila ko palayo si Felix at nahihiyang naglakad papunta sa kanyang kotse. Okay enough with the journey! Gusto ko ng umuwi. Why gusto kong umuwi? Para tumili ng malakas.

"I love you, Michaella." He said that made me stop my track. I look back at him, he was smiling sincerely, expressing how he genuinely felt. I feel awkward at first, hearing how he loves me that we're officially in a relationship. But then my heart warms so much that I clasp my heart, looking at him.

"You're all I see, Felix. You set my heart on fire." I said back to him, showing how great my affection is by smiling at him. I thought for a second that saying plain 'I Love You' is not my thing. It's just too simple and plain, easy to say. Madaling bigkasin but there's a tendency that it's really not how you feel.

"Oh. I suppose saying I love you is not your term. Very well, Michaella. I'm under your spell, my heart is calling out and yearning for you and only you, Michaella." He said, making my heart stumble.

"See? I can also say something like that. Iba talaga if in love ka sa matalino. Nagiging matalino tuloy ako." He added making me laugh. "Don't joke Felix, you are a genius." I said while opening the door to his passenger seat.

"Where are you going?" He asked nang mapansin niyang sumakay na ako sa passenger seat niya. He ran towards the driver's seat, opened it and sat down. He looked at me, brows knitted together. "Where are you going?" He asked me again.