TWO

Michaella Francisco

"So what you up to?" Felix asked pagkatapos niyang mapaupo sa tabi ko. I distance myself a little tsaka ibinalik ang aking tingin sa aking book. "Cramming." I answered and didn't look at him.

"It's rude to not look at the person you're about to have a conversation right?" He said making my lips raised in a way I show how annoyed I am. "Well Mister Felix, I'm sorry but I'm not going to have a conversation with you. It's your fault you came here." I said annoyed.

"Woe chill. Anyways you're doing it with me now." He said. I looked at him annoyed and realized that he actually was smiling showing his white teeth. He looks like flaunting right now. "Stop it. I need to study." I said and looked back at my book. Seriously, let me study for peace sh*t.

He seemed to give up on talking and I was thankful. Thank God he stopped. I need focus.

I noticed that he picked up my left airpod and inserted it in his ear, making my brows furrowed. "That's rude." I said while continuing to study. "Well, at least it keeps me company." He said sabay sandal sa puno.

"Why don't you go back if you want someone to keep you company?"I said irritatingly. If he wants company then he just has to go back and play with his friends. In the first place, why was he here if he needed someone to play with? I'm a boring person, expect that you'll never have fun with a person like me.

"You're fun." He shortly said while tapping his lap as if he's playing with drums. "Wow. What you said was just the opposite of me. Are you blind sir?" I asked, laughing a little. It seems he had the wrong person to say such a word to describe with. "You should keep laughing." He said and stared at me.

His eyes held sincerity and seriousness. Like he meant what he said. I stopped and stared at him like why would I keep on laughing? As if there's something funny in the world, there's actually none. "Why?" I asked again while confusion was visible in my face.

"You look pretty while laughing." He bursted out without breaking his eyes looking at me. I can feel the heat in my cheeks as I was taken back to his statement. What? I know I am pretty but that was just so sudden! What the h*ll.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked as if the statement he just said was pure nothing. "W-well I was just you know. I know I'm pretty but that was just too sudden Guadalupe. You shouldn't have said that since we just talked with each other today. You really surprised me with that." I said while stammering.

"Chill, that was just a statement. Guadalupe sounds too formal. Call me with my name." He said. He sounded like he's demanding that I call his name. "Why?" I asked because we just met, isn't that a bit too forward? "I just wanted to be your friend. Why are you asking? Isn't it natural for friends to call each other by their first names?" He replied back with an answer.

"Hindi ka ba naa-awkward? We just met."

"There's no awkwardness when you're making friends."

"Can't I just call you Guadalupe?" I asked him. I can't call him by his name. "Fine. But let me call you Mika. That's short enough and cute. Just like the person bearing the name Michaella." He said again while chuckling.

"Why you little flirt!" I said and laughed with him. His moves were smooth as f*ck. I'm weak with smoothness, that's probably why I'm feeling this heat in my cheeks right now. What was it called again? Blushing?

"What? I'm complimenting you! It's not flirting. Gosh." He said while fanning himself with his hands, acting like a gay while wiping his sweaty forehead. "Bakla ka ba?" Biglaang tanong ko sa kanya dahil sa inaakto niya. Masyado siyang gwapo para maging bakla.