T W E N T Y - F I V E

Umbridge's Worst Nightmares
_________________________________

Music blasted as I danced with Fred and George. I was also in a very intoxicated state, but hey, because of it, Draco was the least of my worries.

However, I soon had to take that back. I stopped dancing as the Slytherins walked into the common room. The second they stepped foot inside, they acted like they owned the place. They all began to grab drinks and food, the music changed, and they started to dance around and act like they live here.

"How did they find out?" I whined as I watched Draco dance with a random girl from Ravenclaw. It was clear he had no interest in her, yet I knew he was doing it to piss me off. It was not working though.

At least I tried to convince myself of that.

"Who knows. Ignore him though. You look hot," said Fred.

"I know, but still."

He spun us, so my back was to the Slytherins. "Love, do not let them get into your head."

I sighed softly and slowly backed away from Fred and to one of the couches. Both the twins followed and sat down beside me.

"Come on, cheer up, darling," said George.

"I'm fine, guys. Just tired."

Fred and George shared looks. It was a devious look, which is one that I am very familiar with. Whenever they share it, it means trouble is soon to strike.

"Guys, surely we'll get caught."

"We can't get caught when all the Slytherins are in here," was all George said while Fred pulled me up. He tugged me out the door of the common room, and George was to follow. I did not even bother protesting because doing anything with the twins is fun.

The three of us could be sitting in Umbitch's class and still have the most fun we have ever had. Therefore, I was not going to miss out on this.

As we ran deep into the castle, we laughed quietly because Filch or Peeves was bound to catch us if we were to be too loud.

"This way," Fred whispered as he steered us in the direction of the Slytherin house.

We hurried down the cold staircase and to the door, which led into the common room. Fred said the password, and the door swung open.

The common room was entirely vacant considering all the older Slytherins were at the party. For the younger ones, they were most definitely out cold and in bed.

"Since they love crashing Gryffindor parties so much, I say we leave them a little surprise by decorating their house the same way as their favorite house," explained George as he pulled out his wand.

I smiled at both of them. "Excellent idea, boys. Let's get to work."

From the many years of pranking, redecorating the Slytherin house did not take long. We decorated the place with red and gold everything. We hung Gryffindor banners everywhere, and replaced all the Slytherin trinkets with Gryffindor ones. We even switched out their robes with Gryffindor ones. It was a simple and harmless prank.

However, we did decide to take things a little further. We snuck into Draco's bathroom and filled his shampoo with a red coloring, just because.

We all laughed as we admired our finished work. Fred and George high fived one another before we apparated since we could hear the Slytherins returning to their house.

We appeared right back in the Gryffindor Common Room. The place was a mess, but thank God for magic. With a flick from Hermione's wand, the place was left cleaner than it was before the party.