There stands Shaurya in a sleeveless black jersey, showing off his gym muscles, drops of sweat covering his body from all places. This picture is more hot than what I saw at the golf place while coming. His jersey number reads eleven. Oh, no.

I might win an award for running into Shaurya Harshenn the most. He hasn't seen me yet, so I tell Krish we should go to the indoor court instead. 

"Sure." He says walking back to our small group to tell them.

"Hey, Shaurya." He calls out loudly. My eyes goes wide at him. He's unbelievably immature, playing with my emotions like that. I look at him hopelessly. 

Everyone's eyes go to the center of the court where he's standing and we walk towards each other. Me? I am walking behind everyone trying to- I don't know anymore. Why should I act like this? I'm not at fault here, am I? 

I can't believe I'm stuck with this guy today. I was really looking forward to playing today with everyone that I totally forgot to count the chances of having to play with or against him. The world is too small for me now.

I keep a low profile by not getting deeper in their conversations rather than just hearing them talk about splitting the teams. The other two guys are okay with playing with us, he says to Krish but his eyes are speaking to me. I turn around to look at the scenery around the court to keep me busy. Three big trees, lots of grass, a few clouds, one big sun...

"Tara, she's with me." Krish says pulling me close to him.

I smile at him. At least now he has some conscience. I thought he'll force me into the other team to make me play with Shaurya.

"Thanks." I say to him in a whisper with gratitude.

"Oh, no. Don't get me wrong. I just want to see the tension." He says playfully.

I am being fooled here. Why does everyone like to play around with me?

"Shut up. You're loud." I say walking away from him to evaporate off his comment.

My team consists of a good cast with me, Krish, Laura and the guy in jersey number three. He looks british and I have no idea what his name or profile is.

We go for a run around the court for warming up. All the while, I'm trying to concentrate on the track, but each time jersey number eleven drops the ball through the basket, my heart just makes a weird feeling.

I concentrate on my team mates, passing to them and taking the ball to the other side of the court to our basket. I make little to no efforts to play defense which kind of requires being involved with the other team which I don't prefer, so.

The ball is in my hands this time, and I dribble halfway through the court and stop to pass. That's when I meet the pair of deep brown eyes that's staring at me. My hands go melting and weak at the warmth of his look, as well as the events from day before yesterday comes crashing to me.

One of the most important rules of basketball is that we cannot hold the ball for more than five seconds. This game is more of a gully but I like to play by the rules. But his eyes and the memories freezes my mind as I go through a panicked state trying to find a team member to pass to.

"Tara, pass to me. Fast." Ryan urged as he ran in front of me.

Ryan is here. I'll just pass to him and get the ball over with. Only two more seconds I guess. I throw the ball to him and instantly regret it. Ryan is not in my team. What the hell am I doing? I hate this. I hate this. I've never been so stupid while playing. What's happening to me?

"Ryan. That's not fair." I shout out to him, as he ran with a laughing face to pass it to his mighty team mate. Shaurya after catching the ball completed a bank shot successfully. Their team is in the lead now. He too joined in with Ryan and Ridha to continue laughing.