CHAPTER 29

We enter a big fancy sports gym with people walking around in sports outfits. 

"Are you sure we don't need to pay? This looks very expensive." Hera asked Krish a little bit worried.

"I have a membership here. It wouldn't be problem."

"For you, probably." I say real worried about the bill we might end up getting after all this.

 "Come on, Layla must be waiting." 

He hurried us through the tiled sidewalks to the basketball area. The gym is very big, with five to six courts for each sport, cafeteria and resting places, swimming and shower areas for after sport bath, and many more things that very rich people use. 

Layla is Krish's friend who I met the other day at the temple. She's cool and easy to get along with. She's the only one who managed to make it today, his other friends have plans. As to my friends, we have Hera, Ryan, Ridha, Czes and Laura today. 

We pass the golf area with all our eyes fixed on the guys with the sticks. The cool early morning breeze is really refreshing, with the green grass and all the hot guys making it an exceptional sight. I'm loving this. 

"Stop gawking, Tara." Laura said joking. 

"It's very eye catchy." Ridha said laughing with me. 

We stop outside the basketball area to join the gorgeously beautiful-even-in-a-jersey Layla. She comes in close for a side hug with Krish and later me. Others only get to hear her name and a brief handshake. 

"We have open and closed courts. Who wants play in the open court." Krish asked excitedly. 

I raise my hand high, leaving me to be the only one with a raised hand. No, I don't want to play in a closed one.

"So, open it is." He said smiling at me, as he walked over to the open area leaving the indoor stadiums behind. Aw, Krish. 

'But we are only seven people- Where's Neil? I thought he agreed to come." I say checking the numbers of our little group. 

"He must be sleeping." 

"Don't worry, there'll be other people here on the court. We can join them." Krish says as we follow him through a turn of road. 

"Huh?" 

"I usually come here alone, there'll be guys playing and I'll join in for the game. I guess everyone does the same here."

"Oh, like that. Playing with strangers, huh? Looks like fun." I say more excited.

"Whatever guys, I'm audience for today." Czes says rubbing his eyes. Laura helps him with the cheesy dust-removal procedure.

Czes is definitely not a sports person, he came wearing a normal t-shirt and tracks, while all of us others came prepared in our jersey and shorts, extra hairs tied up and our body's hydrated for the heavy sport. Hera is an exception, she wore the jerseys and shorts just to look sexy but will be spending the event on the benches. 

We walk over to the outdoor court to see three guys in sleeveless black jerseys. One of them, jersey number eleven shoots the ball from the center of the court. It falls down the basket after teasing the rim of it. Woah, skilled players. I can't wait to play with them, I'm also a little nervous since I haven't played in months.

We're five and they are three, so a team of four. Works for me. We walk to the court from behind the guys. We stand in a small circle, drinking some water and handing over our watches and things to Hera and Czes. They head to the side seats talking. 

"You know any of them?" I ask Krish tying my hair more tighter and keeping the small hair strands back in place. 

"I think you might know one of them." He says looking sideways. I follow his eyes to check what he's talking about.