Chapter 24

Mamma's got to eat; Evelyn is feeling famished.....

As a wife you are expected to wear many hats; to be a domestic goddess, gourmet chef, nurse and, on times ,even a psychiatrist - but the most important quality, that the most simple-minded partners requires, is an insatiable lover.

There is an art to this- never coming across too keen, you must pretend to be demure and shy, yet passionate, moaning and groaning in all the right places. You see it's all a show you are required to perform, and I'm a skilled actress. But like all staged performance after a while it becomes dull and stale, you recite the correct lines and make the correct moves but it all feels meaningless. But never-the-less, the show must go on.

I've had lived many, many years and had many husbands, and all are the same. Simple beasts, with simple needs.

So, to entertain myself I learnt a long time ago to take up little projects to distract myself in between performances. My latest project is "Henry"- 6 ft 2 with wild black curly hair and piercing blue eyes that are as deep as pools but he is as dumb as a bag of rocks. What he lacks in intelligence he makes up in sexual prowess and I didn't choose him for insightful conversations.

"He is breathtakingly beautiful," I think to myself "oh how beauty and youth are wasted on the young".

Today I have frustrations to burn, since those whores reunited, I can feel hideous frown lines start to appear on my porcelain face and that won't do, so today my delightful friend will unknowingly help relieve my built-up tension.

His beautiful tanned naked body is draped over my couch like a Greek god as my tongue flicks up from his naval slowly navigating up his chiselled stomach, he arches his back in anticipation, His bulging manhood throbbing as it pushes into my hip begging to be touched.

I know I have two hours before my children will finish school and four hours before my husband will finish work, so I will saviour everything moment.

This is the beauty of "Henry" this is never about his needs but mine.

I run my hands down his chest, first gently in a teasing, caressing way, his soft skin beneath my fingers then I yank my hand down fast, my nails leaving red gashes upon his perfect flesh.

Little sweet with the sour, there is a fine line between pain and ecstasy when enjoying the pleasures of the flesh.

He pulls me in, his greedy full lips ravaging my neck as I melt into his strong embrace. With every kiss, I can feel my frustrations float away as the wave of warm sexual satisfaction washes over me. I murmur "fuck those whores" as the haze of sexual satisfaction makes my body drunk with dopamine.

I have had many "Henry's" in my life after all girls got to eat, the trick is to keep it brief and never let them get to attached, that could jeopardise all I've worked so very hard to get.

Henry's soft pillow-like lips move down from my neck to my hardened nipples, with every touch my cares are drifting away until my attention is grabbed by the mangy cat Dexter that angrily scowls at me through my glass patio doors.

I mouth "Fuck off" not wanting this moment to end.

But Dexter isn't playing ball today, the filthy flee ridden little shit angrily begins to scratch frantically at the patios doors whilst continuously meowing, his screech is like nails on a chalkboard.

The moment has been killed, you've got my attention, Dexter. I wriggle out of Henry's octopus-like grasp, his needy hands desperately trying to pull me back.

I swing the doors open as Dexter confidently struts in and sits at my feet, his little head looking up with his devilish eyes, anxious to reveal his latest findings.

I lift the mangy cat and hold his face to face so I'm able to connect with him and see what he's seen. His eyes hypnotic pull me in as pictures of recent events flash in my conscience like a movie on high speed .... Lola's mother ... at the house .... Ally... "That fucking bitch" I wail with the realisation that once again those meddling whores have intervened.

A bemused Henry watches on, half terrified by my erratic actions the other half wanting to finish what he started and subdue his aching erection.

"You need to leave" I bark, I'm in no mood for him.

"Why" he gasps "come on baby, come here let's finish what we started" he purrs.

"I said to leave".

His soft features become harder with this blow of rejection "there is a word for women like you... cock tease" he snarls.

A wicked smile spreads to my face "Oh no darling, you've met a woman like me before" I gently nuzzle into Dexter's matted singed fur "But today you are going to learn a very important lesson when a lady says to leave bitch".

Before angry protests can pour out of his gapping slack jaw, I throw Dexter at him. Fur up, claws out he tears at Henry's soft flesh, the mindless idiot desperately tries to protect his genitals from being bitten or scratched to ribbons. Dexter moves like a shadow attacking from every angle, gapping cuts ooze blood that trickles down his firm body, like a shark the blood only fuels Dexter further on as a crazed blood lust washes over the mangy beast until Henry falls to the floor, he desperately grabs his scattered clothing and runs to the front door to escape.

Proud Dexter jumps upon the couch where a once naked Henry resided and he stretches out his long body celebrating his victory over the mindless idiot.

I wink at my favourite little deviant - to say job well done. Then I perch myself beside Dexter on the couch as rage rushes through every vein in my body, like a poison attacking me inside out.

"Well it would seem, Dexter, if I want to job done properly I must do it myself."