Charles chuckled against her stomach as he felt her pushing his head further south, and he briefly looked up at her. "Eager much," he commented. "Get to work, Leclerc," she replies, a wicked smile tugging on her lips. "Tell me you want this," Charles muttered, leaving more kisses on her skin till he met the lace of her thong. "I already did," she sighed. "Tell me again," he commands, his fingers teasingly hooking into the lace, dragging it over her hipbones, but not leaving her naked just yet. "I want all of it, Charles. I want you," Sara told him, another rush of arousal shot into his bloodstream at the double confirmation that this stunning woman wanted him as much as he wanted her. He lifted her legs to drag her thong away from her limbs, adding it to the already spilled clothes on the floor. Charles' facial hair scrapes against her thighs when he kisses them, moving from left to right before he kissed her pubic bone. He doesn't let her wait any longer, praised by a gasp as his mouth covers her mound. His tongue licks through her folds, swirling over her nub of nerve endings.

He listened to her breaths, her whimpers to discover what she likes, what would make her cum, and created a rhythm by lapping at those spots. Sara let her head fall back, her hips continuing to writhe on the bed, bucking towards his mouth as he made her feel incredibly good. Charles looked up at her, his hands on her thighs spreading her further open. Her nails scraped over his scalp as she tugged on the roots of his hair, making him bury his head between her legs. She moaned, and it made him throb against the zipper of his slacks. Sara feels the sweet pleasure curling up her spine, the coil in her lower abdomen tightening, and she squirms on the duvet of the bed a little more frantically, but he pins her hips down instead. Two of his fingers circled around her entrance, lubricating them before pushing them in slowly. It drew a high-pitched moan from her mouth, and she can't stop them from tumbling over her lips once he starts a steady pace with his fingers and curls them up against her front wall. Sara whimpered, her back arching up as she came, hot and heavy.

Charles guides her through, kissing back up her body. He feels her palms sliding over his biceps, his shoulders, and down the front. His abdomen tighten under her touch, and she hooked her fingers in his belt loops to pull him closer again. There's a lazy smile on his face as he looks down at her. "Are you done staring at me?" Sara teases, her nails tickling his under arm that leans on the bed next to her. "Not yet," Charles hums, finally undoing his belt and getting rid of his slacks and his underwear. In a swift movement, he rolls a condom down his erection, tossing the plastic away to throw it in the bin later. He aligns himself at her core, and he's gently when entering her. There's a moment of pure bliss, and his hands slot around her hips, lifting them a little before starting to thrust his hips forward. Sara tossed her head back again, enjoying the stretching of her walls around his cock, that burned a little on the edges of the pleasure that twirled up her spine. The window in the roof of the loft mirrored them a little, and she leaned on her elbows, looking at how he thrust into her, his body tense.

It was hot, erotic, his fingers dug probably too hard into her hips, but she was so wet for him, and she felt so good around him, that he couldn't get himself to loosen his grip. Sara let out the most beautiful sounds he had ever heard, and his eyes darted up to her face, her lips parted with the sweet moans, her fingers trailing around her nipples before playing with them, stimulating them in a way that made her feel even better. Charles was enthralled by her, he felt on top of the world, boosting his ego that he made her feel so good. He never lost confidence while being with her, but this felt amazing. "Let me hear you, baby," he muttered, needing her to become louder, lifting her hips a little higher for the perfect angle. Sara looked at him through hazed eyes, whimpering at the sight of his muscles bulged up, the veins running from his biceps to his hands that were still firmly digging into her hips. His abdomen were prominent, and the thought that this man was fucking her so well, had her mind shattered in pieces. His thrusts became hard and deep, skin on skin sounds filling the room.

"F-fuck, Charles!" Sara whimpered, feeling the rush of pleasure approaching her. Her hand slipped down her body and between her legs, two of her fingers stimulating her clit. He wanted her to cum on his length only, and he slapped her hand away, his fingers curling around her neck instead. Her eyes rolled back instantly, her hands fisting into the sheets beneath her. He didn't choke her hard, but it was enough to bring her to the brink of her release, her moans become mixed of language, Spanish curse words filling with English. They were both sweaty, hot, and he felt out of breath as she unraveled beneath him. Her face contorted with pleasure, her body quaked into the orgasm, and he used his fingers to guide her through while the other hand lifted from her neck to take the condom off and stroke himself till he released on her lower abdomen. Sara's chest lifted up and down without a pattern, and she took a couple of deep breaths to calm down her heart rate. He sat back on his heels, his eyes closed for a couple of minutes. Sara raked her fingers through her hair, and she leaned up on her elbows again when he moved to get out of the bedroom.

Charles returned not much later, with a wet towel to clean her up. While he put the towel in the laundry bin, he tied the condom and threw it away with the plastic wrap. Sara was closing the curtains when he came back, and she had slipped into his black button-up. His arms wrapped around her from behind, and he pressed his lips to her neck. "You know how good it was to hear you moaning my name?" he teased. "Bet you've been imagining how it sounded ever since I showed up at your house," Sara shot back, making him chuckle. She turned around, feeling his hands curling around her waist. Her hands placed on his chest, feeling his smooth skin she had her hands all over just seconds ago. Her head tilted back as she looked up at him, admiring the sex hair on him. He kissed her tenderly as he leaned down. "I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth," she hummed, not able to pull back as he kissed her again. "Now," she giggled, moving out of his arms. "Babe?" Sara turned her head before she walked out the door. "Bring the champagne and two glasses, please?" Charles requested.

"Do you have something to celebrate?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean, the first time we fu-..."

"You're a horrible person, Leclerc."

"You like me anyway."

Yeah, she did. And babe? She could get used to that.

A/N: Finally all the tension out, how powerful are they together?! Sorry for the delay, I hope you enjoyed this chapter