Chapter One: A Call to Olympus

Annabeth's POV

It was a normal day at Camp-Half Blood. Children running from Ares kids, Hermes kids stealing and pranking, the Demeter cabin planting flowers, the usual. It has been one year after the the war with Gaea, and the seven are back in their respective camps. Leo came back with Calypso about a month ago. Percy and I were sitting on the porch of the big house when we heard Chiron.

"Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Calypso, Travis, Conner, Katie, Clarisse, Pollux, and Will please report to the big house,"

Percy and I stood up, walking into the big house meeting room. All of us filed in one by one with anxious looks on our faces. It was silent until Travis broke it.

"May I ask why we are here?" he said, with a confused look on his face.

"You will find out when you arrive on Olympus," Chiron said.

"What?" I said, confused as well, and I don't get confused often.

"You will travel to Olympus today, for your parents want to see you," Chiron stated calmly, " There is a van outside the borders waiting for you, and you should hurry, you don't want to anger the Olympians."

We all hurried out to the van, piling in quickly. Argus started up the van and started off to Manhattan.

It took about an hour and a half to arrive at the Empire State. We all got out and entered through the sliding doors. I went up to elevator man and requested to go to the 600th floor.

"Sorry Ma'am, there is no 600th floor," he replied, seeming as if the line was rehearsed.

"Yes there is a 600th floor. I'm Annabeth Chase, and my friends over there are Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Clarisse La Rue, should I go on? The gods requested to see us. If we are late, the gods will not be happy. Do you want to be turned into a goat?" I said, slightly threatening the poor elevator man.

He shook his head.

"Then you should let us go to the 600th floor," He nodded rapidly, opening the elevator.

I walked back to the group.

"Did you just threaten that elevator man?" Percy said chuckling.

"I did what had to be done. Now hussel up or else you won't be able to see what the gods want." I said laughing, running into the elevator. The rest of our small group followed in stride.

Once we were in the elevator, I kissed Percy on the cheek. I don't know why.
Percy blushed and kissed me on the cheek back.

We were interrupted by Leo screaming,"NO PDA!!"

"Coming from you Valdez," I shot back.

He turned red and hid in Calypso's shoulder. We all laughed as we began our descent to Olympus.