.:Chapter 58:.T is for Trauma:.

Depuis le début

"Uh..." his father placed the fork and knife down, wiping his hand and face with the fancy tissue "well." George looked at Marisa who looked his way turning away quickly...Something felt strange.
______________

"George!" "George!" "George!"

"What!" He yelled at the kid jumping up and down using the counter for balance "can I get one cookie? Please?" He asked politely and George chuckled shaking his head "go get one." Cayden let out a 'WOOOO' before running to the kitchen to Karl.

George rolled his eyes with a smile, placing the broom down and going to the backroom to get his phone, he hasn't been using it a lot lately since all the disaster going on in the cafe. Unlocking his broken locker, he took his phone and sat on the red couch.

3 missed calls from Dream
4 messages from Sapnap

He tilted his head, confused about why the ravenette messaged him, George decides on opening the messages he received later.

"Geeeorge!" Cayden yelled from outside, probably running around like a maniac on sugar "oh god..." remember the kid that came to the cafe often and knows Karl, yeah he's gotten quite close with the brunet.

The door opened revealing, a dirty blond boy wearing beige shorts and a green striped white shirt, he had bandages on his knee as well on his face "George!" "Cayden stop annoying George-" Karl opened the door, pushing the kid inside "god you're a handful." He glared at the boy who glared back with no hesitation.

"Sorry.." Karl apologized to his friend "it's okay." George placed the phone down, not knowing he had his phone on silent "See! George likes me!" Cayden laughs loudly, his laugh being a match of dreams, George found that cute.

"By the way, we might need to cook some cookies again." Karl muttered with a chuckle looking down at the obnoxious kid, George laughs quietly ruffling the boy's hair "a lot of sugar isn't good for you Cayden." Karl sat down on the ground "you're not my mom." Cayden stuck his tongue out at Karl.

"You don't have a mom." "Karl." George scolds as Cayden starts fake sobbing nuzzling George's leg "he's faking it." He pointed out and George tilted Cayden's chin up, the kid smiled mischievously and George chuckles "got you." The brunet rolled his eyes and dropped his chin and messed up his hair "my hair!"

"It's always messy, you don't have the right to complain." Karl scoffed raising an eyebrow, Cayden just glared at his cousin. He and Karl are close but the two argue a lot "George! Karl's being mean again." He pouted looking up at George while pointing at Karl "Karl." George warned, knowing that he won't do anything and it was just a play, Karl shrugged with a smile.

Cayden has been clinging to George a lot, wanting his attention more than his cousin Karl and looking up to the brunet a lot as well as following him around the cafe and helping out. He likes George a lot and wants to be like him in the future which George shook his head at, disagreeing at the thought.

"George! Your phones ringing!" Cayden waved George's phone as he was washing the dishes "who's calling?!" The kid put the phone close to his face to read out the name "Dreamie with a hear-" George came rushing out still having the apron around his waist "gimme that, thank you." He snatched the phone from Cayden before he can read out the rest of the name.

He accepted the call "Dream?" The sound of footsteps was heard from his end "love where are you?" For once dreams voice sounded gentle when he called from work "oh, I'm at the cafe, I'll be home in 2." Cayden clung onto his waist, hugging him tightly.

"Would you mind if I stop by?" George shook his head even though the blond can't see "no! Not at all." George ruffled Cayden's hair "but we're high on customers, so most of my attention wouldn't be on you." Cayden tilted his head at George, watching the brunet smile, his cheek red.