Chapter eleven-Family business

TW/Swearing.

Dream opened his bedroom door, he entered and closed the door behind him.

He stood in front of his mirror, silently.

I didn't choose this. I never wanted to do this. I never thought of doing this.

Do I have a choice? no.

acceptance.

he sighed and lied in his bed, sinking in his sheets, crumbling slowly.

I tried. They didn't like it. 20 soon to be 21.

Flashback.

"You can't change anything dream. accept it." His aunt glared at him.

"You can't do shit about it." His uncle grinned.

"It's a fucking crime." 15-year-old Dream said.

"You call it a crime, we call it a smart family business." She stood up.

"You will one day have this business in your hands" she held his chin up.

"don't you dare drop it"?

"Keep in mind that we are famous and everyone knows us".

"dreamie at the age of 22 you're going to be the boss and your father is going to retire like me and Adam." she smiled.

"Accept it"

"Accept it and don't be a difficult bitch dream" his uncle pat his shoulder.

End of flashback.

Okay so I'm posting another chapter after this and it will continue the story, I wanted this chapter to be focused on the flashback to give you a hint on what's happening with dreams family :)

231 words