Chapter fourteen-things i should've known.

Tw/Swearing but it's censored.

"We are not getting waffles" Dream huffed "why!?" Gabby whines "I got a meeting in an hour we can get it after".

"Can we wait in the base?" She asks pointing at larain and herself "I built you guys a room for a reason".

"But you can't go into the meeting room understand?" He warns "yes yes we know!".

They arrived at the base and Dream quickly made his sister's go upstairs in their room.

He entered the meeting room and saw "L'manberg" the second-highest mafia under Dream.

"Big man dream! How are you doing?" Wilbur smiled, Dream sat on his chair leaning his back on it.

"I'm doing good" He tapped his finger on the table "cold as always...Nice" Wilbur glanced at the floor nervously.

"Are we on good terms?" Wilbur asked
"I suppose." Dream glared at him through his mask.

"Eh..we have a problem." He spoke seriously "and what is it?" Dream leaned forward on the table.

Interested in what Wilbur is saying "schlatts planning something and it doesn't sound good.".

That bastard has a f#cking death wish.

"And you want my help?." Dream answered "yes." Wilbur gulped.

He pulled out a file of pictures and papers "here I would appreciate it if you looked through these in your free time." He smiled.

"I have to leave, nice talking to you Dream" Wilbur shook dreams hand "yeah no problem" he smiled.
______________

Dream barged in gabby and larains room "OH God Jesus dream..what the hell?!" Larain laughed.

"Come on I'm buying you guys some waffles" he scrolled through his phone "but you're still in your suit?" Gabby questioned.

"Who cares?" Dream scoffed "What if someone at my school saw us?" Larain tilted her head.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" He chuckled "yeah~ larain" gabby laughed "oh shut up" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm just wearing a black business suit what's so embarrassing about it?" Dream continued scrolling through his phone.

"It's not embarrassing..it's that what if they found you attractive? And talk about you" Larain mumbled.

"Of course, they will find me attractive~" Dream fluttered his eyes lashes "you're such an idiot!!" She lightly punched him.

They laughed.

After buying waffles and eating them in the car while watching ylyl videos and laughing they started heading home while singing with the radio.

Dream parked the car, larain and gabby went straight into the house.

He picked up the files and went inside, his phone buzzed.

He took it out and saw a message from George.

Dream quickly opened their messages.

George :): hi

Me: hey!

George :): I was wondering if you would like to go out somewhere and discuss a few things?.

Dream looked at Georges response, confusion hit him real hard