Chapter twenty four-Thinking too much.

Gonna maybe try a different writing style ig?

I put a flower crown on top of Dream's head, he laughed and smiled.

He grabbed a flower beside him and put it on my ear, I smiled "I love you." he told me.

"I love you too," I replied, he pulled me close to him and held my face in his hand.

He leaned in while looking at my lips, I looked at his lips.

Our lips are about to touch and I couldn't believe it.

I woke up.

"It was a Dream.." I mumbled.

Gosh, I'm thinking about it too much again.

I rubbed my eye's and walked the stairs to the kitchen.

There sat Dream with his head laying on the counter, it's 2 am what is he doing awake?.

He looked up at me as I entered the kitchen "hi.." he waved tiredly, I waved back.

"are you okay?" I sat beside him "Yeah..I'm fine" he kept looking at me.

It was weird sitting next to him after dreaming that dream about him.

"are you okay?" he asked "yeah" I looked at the ground, he kept trying to make eye contact but I feel uncomfortable.

Even though I saw him lean in to kiss me yesterday on the train.

I keep feeling like he won't love me enough and reject me.

His saying "I love you" won't get out of my brain..it keeps repeating.

I just wish he would say it.

Not in my Dream..but in real life...

It kind of hurts.

"George are you okay?" He held my hand which startled me "yeah I'm okay" I told him.

"you're crying..are you sure?" I looked at him, his expression worried.

"what?.." I wiped my eye's and there was water on my hand, I was thinking too much I didn't realize I was crying.

He squeezed my hand and smiled at me softly "come here" he said "what?" I asked confused.

Dream pushed his chair in front of me and hugged me.

It made me cry more "Hey?! are you alright?!" Dream laughed which made me laugh.

"I feel sad" I admitted resting my head on his shoulder, he rubbed my back "do you want to talk about it?".

Not gonna lie...it felt good to be held by him.

Mf gives good hugs.

"Not ready too..".

Liar.

the reason is you.

But I'm just too scared to admit it.

I don't want to lose you.

"Alright...do you want to watch a movie?".

"it's 2 am".

"so? get up I'll get snacks I don't give a fuck if it's 2 am".

I love him.