Chapter one-New person in town?

So I posted an announcement yesterday about me changing the story so the beginning of Georges pov will be the same I'll put it in a different font so you can skip it if you want :) ♥︎

"I know! mum I'm working at a small cafe that'll help me get out of this neighbourhood-" George Got cut off by his mother "What if you get killed or something didn't you see on the news Someone got fucking slaughtered in your neighbourhood?!" George sighed with a roll of his eyes "I'll be fine besides ran lives near By, he can protect me mum don't worry I even have pepper spray." George explained to his Mother.

"okay if ran lives nearby then I'm okay with it and don't forget to buy a pocket knife, George! I Told you last time and you forgot." "I'm sorry I'll buy one today on my way home," George told his Mother "I have to go now goodbye mum I'll call you and text you that I'm safe if you want" George's mother laughed at George.

"you better text me or I'll lose my mind." George and his mother laughed, George said goodbye To his mother and hung up, George finished breakfast and went to shower and get dressed, he Wore a simple black t-shirt with blue jeans.

George grabbed his keys and headed out, he walked downstair's, and got in his car, he arrived At the cafe and went in, George felt like someone was watching him but ignored it and got in the Break room he grabbed his apron and got out and got behind the counter waiting for a Customer.

George saw a blonde man outside, his outfit was simple but attractive, his beautiful blonde fluffy hair, his dreamy green- piss-yellow eyes staring at his phone screen, George felt weird energy coming from the handsome man outside.

'OH FUCK- he's approaching the cafe?!'
George ran away from his thoughts and attempted not to panic (gay panic /j).

Clay POV

Clay shut his phone, he was exhausted from his work and agreed to take a break and find some cafes nearby.

He reached the cave and saw a short brunette, eyes wide, face rosy. clay snickered at what he saw and reached the counter.

"Hi," clay let out with a slight smile on his face, he tried to prevent himself from laughing at the short boy.

"Hi what can I get for y-you" the brunette spoke with his head down trying to avoid eye contact, "can I get a chocolate muffin with some black coffee?" Clay requested, "yeah of course I-I'll get the coffee ready".

the blond took his seat beside a window, he chuckled a little at how the brunette was behaving towards him.

Dream opened his phone and saw several messages from his mother and father and of course his childhood best friend! sapnap is his name, they met each other in elementary school.

And became best friends, everyone in the school knew who they were since they were popular, the reason they were popular is their looks.

And the second reason is that clay played basketball.

Every girl drooled over him it was insane.

Clay looked up and saw the brunette setting his black coffee and the chocolate muffin.

He chose to make eye contact with the brunet.

George POV

'What the fuck!? why is he making eye contact?! Quit it please-' George got nervous and shuffled away shortly.

George heard the blonde chuckle, he smiled a bit. He never had a customer attempt to mess with him.

the brunet took off into the back room and saw his friend Karl grinning at him.

"What?" George asked.

"I see that you have a little crush on someone," Karl said still smirking.
"Wtf no! I just met him Karl! And he doesn't even know me or know my name!"

George explained, Karl, laughed at how his friend was embarrassed, "I saw you two make eye contact~" Karl sang "I swear to god if you don't stop."

George asserted with a serious tone, Karl cackled "is his eyes too beautiful for you to make eye contact Georgie boy?" Karl irritated, dying of laughter while still gazing at George.

"Oh, you asked for it."

George ended up chasing Karl with a mop while Karl was apologising.

______________________

George went out the back door and walked to the parking lot after locking and grabbing his keys, it was night outside, the clock ticked midnight.

The wind-cold and breezy.....and of course George forgot his jacket.....what an idiot if you ask me.

While George was walking to his car he felt someone place a hand on his shoulder.

George peeked behind him and saw a tall man with a black hoodie..and something behind his back.

"Um, can I help you with something?" George asked tiredly from communicating with people and hunting Karl.

George got scared and began to walk to his car faster.

The man is still following him.

George unlocked his car and bolted towards it, the man sprinted after him taking out a knife.

George got in the driver's seat and locked the doors, the man started thumping on his window and screaming at him to open it.

George went into full panic mode and started the car and drove away hastily.

he arrived at his apartment complex and ran in.

TW! Hyperventilating

He unlocked his front door got in fast and locked it.

At this point George was hyperventilating, he was breathing fast, his heartbeat faster than usual, there was this slight pounding on his head.

George phoned his brother Ran.

"H-hello?!"

"George are you okay? What's happening"

"C-come o-ov-over! Now please!" George stammered with his words.

the brunet heard the door unlocking and started panicking more.....the door opened revealing his brother ranboo.

George sighed, tears were falling on his face.

"Hey..what happened? Do you want to talk about it" George shook his head aggressively while still trying to inhale and exhale?

"Hey breathe okay breathe with me it'll help you calm down" ran spoke with a gentle and calm voice.

George always loved how his brother comforted him and helped him if something was wrong.

George started to copy ranboos breathing, he calmed down a bit and started to breathe again.

"There..good job George" ranboo cheered and smile "I'll get you some blankets I bet you're cold" yes he's correct George was very cold since he forgot his jacket...dumbass.

Ran retreated with hot tea and some fluffy blankets, he placed them on the table wrapped George with his blanket and sat next to George.

He played the movie and let George's head on his lap so George can sleep comfortably.

George was older than ranboo much older, ranboo treated George like his older brother and got him anything he needed and that made George more than happy.

George fell asleep calm and safe.

Vote??

I changed the plot and I'm currently happier with this chapter than the first one I hope you enjoyed it as well, thank you for reading and good night or good morning I love and appreciate you guys.'' ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

1216 Words