Chapter three-Snow..

It's 7 am and I still haven't slept and decided to post another chapter since I am currently bored

Georges POV

George groaned as he accidentally his elbow on the counter beside him "ow..." George held his elbow "o what happened?" Karl asked walking in.

"I hit my elbow on the counter accidentally," George said rubbing his elbow "ha you're always clumsy" Karl laughed.

"Everybody says that" George rolled his eyes and continued to clean the coffee maker before the cafe opens.

"George! I met a guy at a party yesterday and I think I'm in love" Karl suddenly said jumping up and down happily.

"Ouch didn't even invite me" George laughed and pouted, Karl smacked his arm "every time I tell you that there's a party you refuse to go!" Karl yelled, "WELL your the one who keeps forcing me into wearing skirts".

George smacked Karl's shoulder "oh come on you look good in them!" Karl smirked "yeah I look good in them but I hate attention" George spat out.

"Please just this once come with me tonight," Karl said "nope not happening" George huffed "please George!" Karl frowned "okay fine" George sighed in defeat as he knew he wanted to wear one.

"YES!" Karl yelled excited, their boss bad walked in and saw Karl clapping excitedly "what's going on?" Bad asked smiling "Karl wanted me to go to a party I refused and he kept begging-".

George got cut off by Karl "he accepted!" Karl hugged George "you're going to sapnaps party?" Bad asked.

"Sapnap?" George asked "yeah he's that dude that I met at the party yesterday" Karl explained.

"Oh," George said "great! We should all go together since I am going as well with my boyfriend" bad smiled excitedly.

"YES!" Karl jumped, George laughed.
____________________________

Clay's POV

Clay sat scrolling through his phone while sapnap started setting up for the party that started at 6 pm.

Clay at some point couldn't stop thinking about George.

He tried to distract himself by going through his phone.

I can't stop thinking about him..he's too pretty

His brown eyes..his smile..god what is wrong with me...

Clay closed his phone and headed to the door "I'll be leaving! I'll come back later!" Clay yelled before walking outside.

I have to see him again...

Clay started to walk to the cafe, he walked in and already saw George looking at him.

He smiled and walked to the counter "your regular? Black coffee?" George asked "yes the regular" clay smiled and leaned on the counter.
_________________________

Georges POV

'He's giving me that stupid smile again.'

George sighed and started the coffee machine.

He looked at the counter again and saw clay leaning on it with his stupid smile, George rolled his eyes and took a cup and placed it on the coffee machine.

He watched as the coffee pours into the cup, he grabs the cup and add a lid.

He hands him the coffee, clay gladly pays and walks to sit at the same table he sat at yesterday.