Chapter twenty-one" I'm here. "-

George POV

George walked into the mall with Niki and Minx by his side, Karl walked in the front while sipping his lemonade.

"Karl why are you walking alone?" Minx asked "I don't know" Karl replied "PROBABLY CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE EMBARRASSING" he yelled turning around to them.

"we're just having fun" George rolled his eyes "yeah Karl" Niki scoffed "your acting like a teenage girl right now" Minx laughed.

"shut up" Karl shook his head and started walking beside us, still sipping his lemonade.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom" They stopped walking "I'll meet you guys at the food plaza," George said "yeah okay" they all replied.

George entered the restroom, went into a stall and locked the door, he did his business and unlocked the door.

he pushed the door but it won't budge "huh?" He tried kicking the door it won't open.

He looked under the stall door and saw a pair of shoes, He stood back up, he screamed as someone placed a cloth on his nose.

George's breathing started to slow down, He squirmed trying to get out of the person's grasp, failing as he did so.

He dropped to the ground on his knees, the person dropping with him still holding the cloth on his nose.

George's eyes started to close slightly

everything went black after.

George woke up with a cloth wrapped around his mouth, preventing him from talking.

His hands and legs tied, the room he was in was pink and white.

pink and white furniture surrounded him, he looked at the wall in front of him, "jenny" was written on the wall.

Jenny?

George's eye's widened at the name.

The same name Dream talked about.

Please tell me that I'm in the mansion he was talking about so he can easily save me.

A sound came from the speaker made George jump "Ahem is the mic working?" a British female voice spoke.

"ma'am the mic is working.." someone sighed through the speaker "All alrighty" the female voice spoke again.

"George Davidson!" She yelled, George winced from the loud sound "Some guards will come and untie you be patient fellow brit!" She giggled.

"I'm Jen you can call me Jenny," She said excitedly "We will get along very good!" she clapped.

5 guards wearing a black and pink suit entered the room and 2 of them started to untie George, George tried kicking but they pinned him down.

"Agh! let me go!" He screamed, "Woah there George!" She gasped "I thought we could be friends.." A frown could be heard from the speaker.

"if you haven't kidnapped me then I'm sure we could be good friends!" He yelled.

"Okay okay George doesn't get mad now" She scoffed "I need you to answer question's as well solve some".

"What?! is this some escape room?!" He gritted his teeth "Mhm" she hummed "correct!".

George huffed "unpin him, boys!" She said, they all let go and stood crossing their arms as they looked down at George.

George glared at them nervously, He felt uncomfortable especially with 5 eyes looking at him.

"Leave the room and start the quiz!" She giggled, The guards left the room leaving George by himself.

Karl POV