.:Chapter 44:.understanding..

This story is in chapter 44 and we still haven't finished...
I don't think I'll close it so get ready for some action and fluff of course
Don't mind my spelling- I didn't proofread this so there might be some mistakes so excuse me just this time <:]

George flops on his and dreams bed at the cabin, closing his eyes
"This is so comfortable.." George groaned feeling drowned in the grey fluffy blanket.

Dream stared at him unimpressed
"make some room for me, will you?" He crosses his arms standing at the edge of the bed
George smiles "hmm..I don't think I will.." he giggles.

"Oh really?" Dream grins and slowly gets on the bed. George feels the bed dip down "dream?" George says not wanting to open his eyes.

"What?" Dream answers his voice close to George's ear which makes him open his eyes. George's face goes red.

Dreams face was only a few inches away from George. Dream smiles his arms caging George's head "you wouldn't make room for me so, why not lay on top of you?" He says like he's some sort of genius.

George rolls his eyes, his face still red "you're heavy! Get off!" Dream scoffs at George respect.

"Am not."

"Are too!"

"No, I am not!"

"You are!"

Laughter fills the room as both Dream and George lay there with love and comfort hugging them "you're crushing me-" George chuckles "you're fine."

George slips out of dreams arms and pushes him on the bed so dreams laying on his back and crawl on top of him, straddling him.

"Hi." George smiles.
"Hey." Dream smiles widely.

George leans in and presses a small kiss on dreams lips and looks at him smiling.

Dream smiles and reaches up to cup George's face, sliding his fluffy hair behind his ear to see his face clearer.

"You're very pretty George.." George blushes at dreams comment and hides with his hoodie sleeve.

"Awh don't hide...I wanna see you.." Dream pouts pulling George's arm away from his face.

George laughs a bit, his face still red.
Dream brushes his finger on George's cheek, rubbing it.

George closes his eyes not wanting to look at Dream anymore.

"Look at me!" Dream whines. George laughs and opens his eyes, looking at Dream.

"Beautiful." Dream again compliments "stop!" George huffs and hides with his arms again.

"Is Georgie shy?" Dream coos "no!" George yells. Dream chuckles "okay..I'll stop."

"But only if you give me a kiss." Dream grins. George rolls his eyes, removing his hands from his face...

A part of him wants the teasing to stop but a part of him likes it...

George leans down and kisses Dream cheek "ah ah ah.." Dream pouts "what?" George tilts his head confused.

"Here." Dream taps his lips smirking.
George scoffs and rolls his eyes before leaning down again and pressing a kiss on dreams lips.

George pulls away then immediately gets pulled back in by Dream.

Dreams hand snake from George's waist to his neck, applying slight pressure keeping George down.

George's hands fall on dreams chest to keep himself from falling on top of dream.

They pull away.

"God...I can't stop kissing you."

"...then don't stop."