Chapter ten-Chased

TW/Swearing

George waited for another customer "hey can you throw this out?" Karl handed George the bag "oh yes of course".

George walked out the back door and threw the bag inside the trash can.
_________________

Dream POV

Dream sprinted as fast as he can, why?
Because there was another mafia chasing him down the street.

He saw George in the alleyway behind the cafe, he rushed in and grabbed George.

Dream put a hand on George's mouth.
_________________

George POV

George gasped as he felt someone grab him and put a hand on his mouth.

He then realised it was dream..or clay? By his cologne that smelt like lavender and his mask.

He looked up and saw dreams mask slightly tilted up his head, he could see his cold face..no sign of emotion..weird.

George's eyes widened as he saw a group of men wearing suits running, they passed them.

Dream put away his hand.

"What?-" George got interrupted.

"Don't say a fucking word.".

He stayed silent "what's going on with him?" He thought as he glanced at dream.

His eyes sparkled with anger still looking at the sidewalk.

George looked away as he saw another man also wearing a suit walking by.

"Dammit, we lost em go look for the brunet in the cafe immediately".

George Stared at dream confused, he stared back then looked away quickly.

His face red.." what? Why is he blushing?"He thought.

George realised how close they were to each other and looked away.

The dream then grabbed his wrist and started walking out the alleyway to his car.

"Dream- I haven't clocked out yet" George stopped walking, dream stopped and glared at him.

"There is no way you're going back to that fucking cafe while they are looking for you" he stated and continued walking.

George nodded understanding what was going on and walked closely behind him.
_______________

They arrived at George's apartment, George looked at dream "are you okay?.." he asked, dream turned to George.

"I'm fine" he smiled but George knew something was behind that smile but decided to not say anything about it since dream is already mad.

he didn't want to anger him more.

"dream..um can you explain what's going on?" George stuttered "okay..but don't freak out" he stated.

George nodded "sorry that I got you into this mess actually.." dream looked down.

"i..after..what.." dream rested his head between his palms as he tried to find the words to explain the situation.

he's stressed.

"clay calm down and take your time please." George rubbed his back.

dream just looked up at him and smiled but his smile faded quickly that worried George.

"you can tell me later if you want... you stressed and it's pretty obvious.." George fiddled with his finger as he looked at dream.

"is it that obvious?" dream rested his head on the wheel "yes." he looked down.

"George.." George turned to dream quickly "hmm?" he hummed "can i..stay with you tonight.. I don't think I can drive anymore.." dream looked down.

George looked at what dream was looking at and saw his hands..bleeding.

he gasped "what happened?" George took dreams hands.

dream winced "sorry.." he apologised "it's okay" he sighed.

dream ignored the question "and yes you can stay if you'd like" George smiled.

_____________

"sit on the couch I'll get the bandages" George disappeared through the hall, dream sighed.

George returned and sat beside him, he poured the alcohol on the cotton and started cleansing his hands.

George was surprised at how dream didn't flinch or wince from the pain.

he looked at his hands and inspected the cut...it didn't look like an accident...

George brushed off the thought and continued bandaging dream's hands.

"thanks" dream looked at his hands and smiled at George, he smiled back and got up to put the things away.

dream pulled out his phone and typed in a message for a special person...

"I warned you"

He sent it and shut off his phone, by this time George came back with a blanket "I can sleep on the couch if you want".

"no it's okay good night George" dream smiled "good night clay" he smiled and handed him the blanket, dream gladly took it.

he watched as George go upstairs.

he sighed and covered himself with a blanket.

and soon drifted off to sleep.

Vote?

Short chapter cause it's 6 am and I still haven't slept- anyways! dream has murder on his mind meanwhile George is worried, fun right? :D

The gang beast stream George was being a little sus..he's a sussy baka-

I'm sorry I am losing my sanity slowly :') don't mind me

OKAY ENOUGH I am done with myself rn:''''')

I love you thank you for keeping up with me and my shenanigans, I love you and appreciate you <3 you are a cool and amazing person <3 :)

Take care please - your beloved author<3

796 words