graduation

AVY grinned as he helped Caroline man the yearbook table, Bonnie's voice speaking through the blonde's mobile.

"I hit kind of a snag" Bonnie sighed.

"A snag? A snag is a bad yearbook picture" Caroline argued "You hit a tsunami, where are you?"

"I'm trying to fix it, but I'm running into some trouble" Bonnie explained "I need to wait until the full moon tonight to have enough power to put the veil back up"

"Are you telling me that we might graduate right smack in the middle of a ghost-filled Expression Triangle?" Avy questioned.

"Maybe we should just cancel" Bonnie suggested.

"No, we are not going to cancel" Caroline spoke offended "Graduation is the most important event of our lives, the last ceremony of our youth, it is our rite of freaking passage! Hell will freeze over before I let anyone cancel graduation"

"Can you not make jokes about hell freezing over? We're not that far off from that already" Bonnie sighed.

"Just promise us that today is a friend day" Avy spoke.

"Okay, I promise, I love you" Bonnie agreed.

"I love you, too" Caroline said.

"I love you more!" Avy called.

-

Avy cracked his neck, his body adorned in his graduation cap and gown, the boy preparing for the possibility of a fight.

"Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me" Caroline hissed into her phone "I'm gonna call you every ten minutes until you get your ass here to save Damon's life"

"Where is everyone?" Avy moved to Bonnie's side.

"I'm here" Matt called as he ran over.

"Where have you been?" Caroline asked.

"Oh, you know, making plans for the summer, dodging death by vampire hunter" Matt smirked.

"Where's Elena? We can't do this without her" Bonnie said.

"I'm here" Elena approached with Stefan "Thank you for today"

"I can't believe it! We're actually all here, we are all here together!" Caroline grinned "Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?"

"It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college" Bonnie cried.

"Before we go off to college" Caroline corrected.

"I...kinda sorta missed the deadline" Elena sighed "You know, being an emotionless bitch"

"Well, the perks of being a vampire – we can go wherever we wanna go" Caroline smiled "We can choose our own roommates, we could – we could get a triple room!

"I'm happy we're all here" Bonnie smiled.

"Aw – group hug!" Caroline exclaimed.