we all go a little mad sometimes

AVY smirked at Jeremy's dead body in front of him, snorting as Elena sobbed. The girl pacing in front of him whilst Damon watched.

"I can't believe this happened" Elena worried "What am I going to say to him?"

"Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy?" Avy smirked, Elena glaring at him.

"You should have called Stefan" Damon stated.

"I don't want to talk to him" Elena shook her head "He's been lying to me and hiding things from me, he compelled Jeremy to forget God knows what"

"In all fairness, I mean, I think you killing him kinda trumps that" Avy grinned.

"And you should have called Stefan" Damon added.

"I don't trust him right now, Damon" Elena sighed exasperatedly.

The front door opened, Stefan strolling into the house, each of them turning to him.

"Hey" Stefan greeted.

"PS, I called Stefan" Damon said as Elena turned to him.

"What happened?" Stefan asked "Why did you call me?"

"I just...I need to go upstairs and shower" Elena stated "Clean all the blood off my hands"

Elena turned, exiting the room, moving upstairs as Jeremy gasped, coming back to life.

"Welcome back" Stefan said "How are you feeling?"

"What happened?" Jeremy asked.

"Our sister murdered you" Avy laughed.

"Long story, buy the e-book" Damon sighed.

-

Avy sat on the couch as Damon cleaned up the blood on the floor.

"A hand would be great?" Damon spoke.

"Let me just run to the store for you" Avy smirked "Left or right?"

"Where did Jeremy go?" Stefan asked, moving back into the room as Damon glared at Avy.

"School" Damon answered "Bonnie has him volunteering for some occult exhibit"

"Or maybe he didn't want to linger in a house where our sister just jammed a knife in his neck" Avy suggested.

Stefan's phone began to ring, the vampire pulling it from his pocket.

"It's Klaus" Stefan sighed.

"Oooh, time to face the music" Avy grinned.

"Pay the piper, dance with the devil" Damon added.

"You know, I'm glad you find this amusing" Stefan argued "If he finds out I told you about the cure, he'll kill all of us"

"Quit avoiding him, that means shady" Avy rolled his eyes "Shady people get outed"