klaus

AVY jumped as Elijah's body jolted, sending nerves through the siblings. The boy ran towards the Original, worrying over him.

"Elijah" Avy spoke.

"Katerina!" Elijah gasped, confusion evident in his voice.

Avy pressed his hand against Elijah's arm, his vision quickly changing, the boy gasping.

ENGLAND 1492

The room was filled with scents and sights galore, enough stimuli to defy the senses as the guests exchanged anecdotes. The alcohol in their cups made their tongues looser as the vampires moved through the unsuspecting crowd.

"Good evening, Trevor" Elijah greeted "I am pleased you could join us"

"I could not miss the birthday celebration" Trevor smiled.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear" Elijah agreed "Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?"

"Right this way" Trevor spoke.

He guided the Original through the crowd, coming to a stop behind a dark-haired girl.

"My dear" Trevor gained her attention.

The girl turned, revealing herself as Katerina Petrova.

"Hello" Katerina addressed, a smile lighting her face.

Elijah was frozen, shock pierced through him and instead of replying he stayed impossibly still.

-

Avy fell backwards, his normal vision returning as his hand lost contact.

"Elijah! It's us, it's Elena and Avy" Elena corrected.

"Oh, my God" Elijah panted.

Avy scurried forwards again, placing his hand upon the Original's arm again.

ENGLAND 1492

Elijah regained his composure, quickly replying to the girl.

"Forgive me" He apologised "You remind me of someone"

"Katerina, may I introduce, the Lord Elijah" Trevor introduced.

"Pleasure, my lord" Katerina curtsied, taking hold of Elijah's hand.

"The pleasure's mine, Katerina" Elijah placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

Avy watched as Elijah met Katherine for the first time. He pulled his hand back, watching as Elijah's body fell still for a moment, the Original suddenly spasming and gasping for air.

"I can't-I can't breathe!" Elijah gasped "What's happening to me?"

Elijah rushed towards the door, only to slam into the doorway. Avy moved to his side, holding him up.

"I can't...I can't be in this house" Elijah panted.

"You're not invited in" Avy realised.