Chapter 42

It's been a week since we got the all clear with the ultrasound. We haven't told anyone of our news just yet. I'm due to start back at work tomorrow, which I'm actually looking forward to.

I've decided, I'm going to tell Lily today, she's coming over with Ryan for dinner this evening.

It's Sunday afternoon and Chris and I are in the kitchen getting the dinner organised. As I chop the vegetables I can't help admiring Chris while he chops up the chicken, watching his muscles flex with each movement.

I don't know whether it's the hormones or just the affect Chris has on me but I'm so close to ripping his clothes off right here and now.

Chris looks to me as he catches me staring at him, and a slight smile crosses his face.

"Can I help you with something Mrs Baker?"

"Actually, I'm glad you asked, there's a few things I could use your help with."

I walk over to Chris and stand behind him while wrapping my arms around his waist. I rest my head on his back, feeling his body heat against my cheek.

"You seem to have me trapped.... My hands are covered in raw chicken."

"Hmm, that's unfortunate, for you Mr Baker."

I slip my hands down below his waistband where I feel his already growing bulge. I stroke my fingers up and down his length through his trousers.

Chris let's out a small moan.

"Mmm, Ellie if you keep that up there'll be no dinner for anyone tonight!"

"I can't help it, you seem to have a very bad influence on my innocent mind."

Chris chuckles lightly.

"Oh now, I think you're the one that's perverted my mind. I've never lost control in my office or my home until your sweet little ass showed up around the place."

I pull my hands away very slowly and move back to chopping the vegetables.

"You're right. We really should focus on getting the dinner ready."

I feel Chris' eyes on me as he makes his way to the sink and washes his hands. Before I know it he comes up behind me and scoops me up. He carries me into the living room.

He plops me down in front of him as he reaches his hands up to cup my face.

"You drive me crazy Ellie, I can't hardly be around you without wanting to rip your clothes off and devour your beautiful body."

"Well the feeling is mutual. Now what are you waiting for?"

I lift my arms up in the air urging Chris to pull my top off which he wastes no time in doing. We then shed the remaining clothes off our bodies. Chris sits down on the sofa as he pulls me gently down on top of him. I ease myself down onto his hard throbbing length.

He strokes my breasts with his fingertips as I slowly move up and down on him, each movement sending slivers of delight through my body. As Chris swirls his tongue around my aroused tips I quicken the pace. Chris places a firm grip on my hips as he guides me faster with each thrust. The pleasure is building up deep inside.

I lightly tug at Chris' soft wavy hair making him groan. Our movements are rapid as is our breathing as we finally plunge into a pool of pleasure as our orgasms run through our body like little shock waves.

I fall forward onto Chris' chest as we both let out one last moan of satisfaction.

"Well that was certainly more fun than cutting up chicken."