Chapter 36

We both sit in silence for a couple of minutes as we take in the pregnancy test results.

"Oh boy..... So I guess this means that you're pregnant?!"

"I mean, it's the second one that I've taken, but I could always get another one just to be sure. Maybe one of the ones that tells you how many weeks you're gone."

"Well yeah it won't do any harm. Then maybe you should go for a doctors check up."

"Yeah, I'm sorry Chris."

"What are you sorry for? There was two of us involved you know, you didn't just get yourself pregnant."

"I know, but I mean you made it perfectly clear that you didn't want kids in your future."

"I know, honestly no, I hadn't planned on starting a family, but I'm also well aware that sometimes these things happen and you just have to deal with them as best as you can."

"How are you so perfect?"

"I'm far from perfect Ellie. I'm honestly so petrified right now for so many reasons."

"Please Chris, talk to me, what are you scared of the most?"

"Of letting you and our baby down. I don't want any child to ever have to experience what I did growing up, or any woman to go through what my mother went through."

"Oh Chris, can't you see, you'll never be like your father, you are a kind, gentle and caring man. As long as you're here with us, you could never let us down."

"I hope you're right Ellie. We should probably keep this quiet until we see a doctor and get a rough idea of how long you're gone?"

"Ah.....about that...."

"You told Lily already, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry Chris, you had left, I was on my own and I freaked out completely. I just needed to talk with someone, please don't be angry."

"Relax Ellie, I'm not angry with you. I understand. Despite her big mouth she is actually capable of keeping a secret this important."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow. She won't tell anyone."

"We'll run by the pharmacy on the way to work and grab another test, and if it's positive then we'll book an appointment with the doctor."

"Yeah okay, I'll get the one that tells you how many weeks. Thinking back I guess I'm almost 2 weeks late so that would be six weeks since my last period."

"We'll find out either way and we'll deal with it then."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being so understanding about all of this."

"I only wish I had of being here for you sooner."

"You know I could think of a way for us to forget about all of this for a while?!"

I walk over to the shower and turn the water on as I strip my clothes off and slowly walk over to Chris.

"Hmmmm.... I think you're onto something here."

"There's only one thing I want to be on right now."

I start to remove his clothes as I lead him to the shower, as I turn around to face him he surprises me by grasping my ass and pulling me up to him as he presses me up against the tiles.

The warm water is running down our naked bodies as he slowly thrusts into me. I was so desperate to be close to him again, it doesn't take long for my orgasm to start building, the warm sensation of the water and Chris sucking and nibbling on my hard aroused nipples is enough to send me over the edge.