Chapter 25

I turn to look at Chris, who is already looking at me. I can't hold back any longer. I need to have this man.... Right now.

I hop onto Chris' lap straddling him. He seems shocked at my forwardness, hell I'm shocked. I mean I'm so inexperienced. I'm so afraid of not being good enough for him but I'm drawn to him like a magnet.

"Ellie.... What are you doing?"

"You..... Right Now!"

I don't give him a chance to say anything, covering his lips with mine, my hands grasping his neck. Although he seemed surprised by my actions, it doesn't take him long to give in, running his hands under my top and pulling it up over my head.

"Ellie? Maybe we should take this upstairs...."

As much as I want and need him right this second, he's right, Jake could walk in at any moment.

"Yeah ok."

I go to get off his lap when he grips by ass and holds me, as he stands up I wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He carries me upstairs like this. There is something about this gesture that feels so romantic. I've my arms wrapped tightly around his neck, as we make our way up the stairs. I study every line, every curve of his godly masculine handsome face.

We get into my room, where he gently places me down on the ground to a standing position. He slowly begins to strip me of my clothes, sending a tingling sensation all through my body as his fingertips trace my skin. I then begin to undress him, the sight of his naked body is enough to get me wet and aching for him.

"Ellie, you know this is so wrong? Why can't I control myself around you?"

"Stop talking please..... I just need you, right now!"

I push Chris down on the bed as he nearly gasps with surprise at what I'm doing. I climb onto the bed, where I start to caress his body starting at his neck, slowly making my way down his hard, toned, muscular chest. God he even smells so good. I start to travel further south when Chris stops me.

"Ellie.... You don't have to do that."

"I know, but what if I really want to?"

"Well.... As long as you're sure, I'm certainly not going to complain."

I continue to caress my way down below his waist to his huge, hard, throbbing cock. I slowly slide my tongue up and down the full length of him, my hands gripping the base as I swirl my tongue around the tip.

He let's out several moans of pleasure which urges me on. I finally start to take him in, my lips covering as much as I can possibly take.

As his groans become louder, I quicken the pace up, all I want to do right now is jump on top of him, to feel him inside of me. As if he read my mind he pulls me up.

He grabs a condom from my drawer and gets himself ready, motioning for me to get on top of him. I ease myself down on his long hard length. He fills me completely. I begin to sway my hips in a circular motion, immediately feeling a ball of pleasure building deep inside.

We are both moving in rhythm, which is gradually quickening. Chris gently cups my breasts with his strong warm hands, lightly squeezing them. I grasp his chest as the pressure is building. I never knew such a feeling existed, so intense, so electrifying, every nerve in my body is on fire right now.

Chris grabs my hips guiding my movements, the pleasure I'm feeling is increasing which each thrust. I can tell Chris is close to orgasm as his grip is tightening on my hips and his moans are getting louder.

I too can feel myself about to explode into a million pieces under him, within seconds the wave of pleasure takes over my whole body, as I feel Chris thrust one last time beneath me pouring himself inside of me, letting out one last deep groan sending shivers down my spine.