C57

Lim Min Ji's eyes darkened when she saw the caller ID. She thought for a while before raising her head and pretending to be relaxed. "Taehyung, I'm going out to take a call first."

After she said that, she carried her bag and walked out with quick steps.

Kim Taehyung's doubts deepened. In the past, he had never cared about who Lim Min Ji contacted.

But now that Choi So-hee was in trouble, he realized that he did not know much about Lim Min Ji.

After all, she was a grown-up, but if she was involved in...

Kim Taehyung got up and followed her out, ready to see what was going on.

But as soon as he came out, he saw Lim Min Ji hanging up the phone at the corner, looking very anxious as she prepared to leave the hospital.

Without saying anything, Kim Taehyung took the car keys and quickly followed her. He was afraid that Lim Min Ji would find out, so he deliberately kept a distance between them.

Lim Min Ji, who was in a hurry, did not know that she was being followed. After she received the phone call, she was furious.

That bitch Choi So-hee actually dared to run away. If she ruined her plans, let's see how she would kill her!

Thinking of this, Lim Min Ji sped up again. She stepped on the accelerator and hurried toward the villa.

The houses here were not expensive, but they were too remote, so there were very few people living here.

Locking Choi So-hee up here was the best choice.

"So-hee, where do you want to go?" Lim Min Ji said with a gentle smile as soon as she entered the door.

Step by step, she approached Lin Sisi who was tied to the chair. The smile on her face became even more savage.

"Mmph...mmph."

Seeing that she couldn't speak, Lim Min Ji had someone remove the cloth strip from her mouth.

"Lim Min Ji, you will die a horrible death!"

"Help, help, someone is going to kill me!"

Lim Min Ji didn't expect that she would actually scream, so she quickly asked someone to cover her mouth again.

"Since you don't know what's good for you, don't blame me for not showing you any mercy. Originally, you only needed to stay here or continue to work for me. If you'd only done so, you wouldn't have ended up like this, and your parents wouldn't have had to suffer," Lim Min Ji said considerately.

Then, she took out a dagger from her bag and gave an order to the people guarding Choi So-hee to destroy her vocal cords.

Fresh blood flowed down Choi So-hee's neck. Although the wound was not fatal, it was enough to make her unable to speak anymore.

The intense pain almost made Choi So-hee faint and her consciousness became blurry.

The person who did this was also an expert, and he had already treated Choi So-hee's wound. After all, Lim Min Ji had not wanted her to die yet.