C20

At KJ Corporation, Kang Jia was looking at the photo Ji Eun brought back. It was a photo of Choi So-hee being beaten by the rich ladies. Seeing her in such a pathetic situation, Kang Jia only felt she deserved it.

She did not feel happy because of Choi So-hee's misfortune. Instead, she felt like this was just the beginning.

After looking at the photo, Kang Jia tore it into pieces and threw it into the rubbish bin. Then, she pulled out a document from her drawer and handed it to Ji Eun.

"This is a document containing all the companies that have partnered with the Lim Corporation. Try everything you can to get them to withdraw their investments and cancel their partnership with the Lim Corporation," Kang Jia said impassively. Her cold-hearted attitude was frightening.

She knew that Choi So-hee was merely Lim Min Ji's puppet. She had always known that Lim Min Ji was the mastermind behind everything.

In the past, Kang Jia might have gritted her teeth and endured, but now, she would never allow anyone to bully her!

Ji Eun looked at the cold and decisive Kang Jia, she admired her from the bottom of her heart. At the same time, she was also curious about her past. Ji Eun's boss, Kang Dae-Sung, was worried that his sister Kang Jia would get hurt, that's why Ji Eun was sent here. But after seeing how Kang Jia had managed everything in a wonderful way, she felt there was no need for her to meddle in these matters. Her boss was thinking too much.

Ji Eun was also a powerful woman. After a few phone calls, the business affairs of the Lim Empire began to fall into chaos!

As soon as Lim Min Ji arrived at the office, she noticed something was strange. When she saw everyone staring at her instead of working hard, she felt a little strange, "What's wrong? Why are you all looking at me like that? Don't you need to work anymore?"

In the past, when she came to the company, everyone worked hard and didn't dare to lay back. Therefore, Lim Min Ji felt that something was wrong today.

"Ms. Lim, something has happened at the company!" Lim Min Ji father's assistant saw her and immediately went forward to report.

Seeing the fear on the assistant's face, Lim Min Ji despised him because she thought there could be nothing that serious. "What are you panicking for? My father is so outstanding. What could happen to his company?"

Her father was the chairman of the board for more than ten years and had never made any mistakes in his work. In addition, her Aunt Lim Mi Sun was now Kim Rae Won's wife. Who would dare to make things difficult for the Lim family!

In the office, Lim Nam-gil heard his daughter's voice. He opened the door with a melancholic expression and shouted at her, "Min Ji! Come in!"

He knew that his daughter had always thought highly of herself and would not easily believe this fact. In order to prevent her from making a fool of herself, he had no choice but to call her into the office immediately.

Seeing his troubled expression, Lim Min Ji raised her eyebrows. "Dad, what's wrong? They said that something happened to the company. They must be joking!"

She felt that it was impossible, but Lim Nam-gil's expression made her afraid.

Lim Nam-gil sighed heavily and nodded. "They're not joking. In one night, all the companies that invested in our company have withdrawn their funds. The companies that cooperated with our company have also canceled their cooperations."