C55

Kim Taehyung’s initial plan of looking for a plum blossom disappeared in an instant. He looked at his shoes with increasing disgust.

Looking at the height the mountain in front of him, Kim Taehyung hesitated.

As he had already reached the halfway point of the mountain, there were fewer and fewer people around him.

It was particularly cold on the mountain in the early morning. The sun could not shine through the layers of fog.

The temperature was about ten degrees lower than the temperature at the bottom of the mountain. Kim Taehyung rubbed his nose, and his body gradually could not take it anymore.

He wanted to find a place to rest his feet in the wind and continue walking, but he suddenly heard a cry.

“Help…”

“Help…”

Kim Taehyung suddenly stopped his feet. He did not dare to make a sound and listened carefully, as he was afraid that he had heard it wrongly.

At first, he thought that the old women were just spreading rumors, but he didn’t expect to hear a cry for help.

“Kim Taehyung, why are you here?”

Hearing someone call his name, Kim Taehyung turned around.

“Jia? Why are you here too?”

It couldn’t be that she knew that he was here to pick the plum blossoms, or was she here for the plum blossoms as well?

The plum blossoms on Geumjeongsan were well-known. If it wasn’t for the fact that they didn’t agree on an entry price, Kim Corporation would have turned the place into a tourist attraction.

Kang Jia stared at Kim Taehyung suspiciously and noticed his messy hair.

So, he had been here for a long time?

Kang Jia twitched her lips, she couldn’t figure out what he was up to.

“If there’s nothing else, you should head back as soon as possible. The landslide isn’t safe, and you’re still injured. So you should be careful,” Kang Jia said unnaturally.

At this time, two of her subordinates rushed back with a middle-aged couple.

She was here to rescue Choi So-hee’s parents. She couldn’t let Lim Min Ji make her a scapegoat.

Kidnapping was against the law, so Kang Jia wasn’t going to take the blame.

“Miss Kang, I’ve already brought them here.”

Kang Jia looked at the scars on the middle-aged couple and couldn’t help but feel sorry for them.

She couldn’t imagine if she ever offended someone, would something happen to her beloved parents and brother.

“It’s good as long as you’re fine,” Kang Jia said with a choked voice.

But, she quickly recovered. Now wasn’t the time for her to feel sorry for them.