C52

Choi So-hee wanted to leave, but she was surrounded by security and had no chance of escaping.

“Kang Jia, don’t go too far,” Choi So-hee said in an aggrieved tone.

If she didn’t give her a way out, how was she going to survive in the future?

She had already lost her reputation, so why didn’t she let her go?

Choi So-hee looked helplessly at the ground and suddenly remembered something. She quickly pulled out her phone and called Lim Min Ji.

From the corner of her eye, Kang Jia noticed that the person on the phone was Lim Min Ji and smiled mockingly.

“Hey, Min Ji, come and save me. Kang Jia won’t let me leave. She’s going to sue me in court!” Choi So-hee said anxiously.

The person on the other end of the phone was silent for a moment before she pretended to be shocked as she said, “What’s going on, So-hee? What’s going on?”

Choi So-hee didn’t lower the volume. Since Kang Jia wasn’t too far away, Lim Min Ji’s words reached her ears.

This reaction..

Kang Jia rolled her eyes as she realized that Lim Min Ji was the mastermind behind the drug.

As for Choi So-hee, she was nothing more than a bait to lure her into the trap.

The main thing was, the bait was so stupid that it didn’t even realize that she had been tricked.

“So-hee, I don’t have the time to wait for you to call for help. After all, I have the surveillance footage as proof. You were the one who brought me the wine glass. You’re going to jail,” Kang Jia said helplessly as she waved her hand.

The word ‘jail’ scared Choi So-hee out of her wits. She quickly hung up the phone and looked at Kang Jia pleadingly as she said, “Jia… Kang Jia, I was wrong. Please let me go. I don’t want to go to jail.”

She was only in her 20s. If she stayed in jail for a few years, she would be completely ruined.

If she had a criminal record, no man would want her anymore.

“Ah…” Kang Jia sighed helplessly.

She was still hesitating whether or not to let Choi So-hee go.

“Jia! You kidnapped my parents and did all those things to them. Aren’t you scared at all? You broke the law!” Choi So-hee suddenly jumped up and said.

Afterwards, she told everyone an exaggerated version of what had happened in hopes that they would be on her side.

She was angry that Kang Jia manipulated her parents, so she decided to take revenge.

This was completely forgivable. The person that should be punished should be Kang Jia!

But, after Choi So-hee finished, everyone maintained a cold and indifferent attitude. They didn’t want to defend her.

“Are you done? What’s the point? If I really did it, I don’t need you to blame me. The point is, you don’t have any evidence to accuse me, so I can sue you for defamation!” Kang Jia didn’t panic at all, and the corners of her mouth curled up into a mocking smile.