C9

After resting at home for a few days, Jia decided to head over to the company to check on the situation. After all, she was the CEO, and it wasn’t right for her not to show up. Up until now, she didn’t even know who the people in her company were!

“Jia, do you really not need me to accompany you?” Kang Daniel asked worriedly. After all, Jia had never been to the company before. He was worried that if the people in the company didn’t know her, they would make things difficult for her.

Jia shook her head, “there’s really no need. I know what you’re worried about. It’s good that they don’t know who I am. I also want to see what kind of people Dae-Won has hired for my company.”

If her employees would only respect her after knowing that she was their boss, then she did not need them after all. It was a good opportunity for her to observe them.

Seeing that she insisted, Kang Daniel had no choice but to let her go. He gave her the address and let her leave alone.

The company Jia received from Dae-Won was set up in an office building. It was located in one of the busiest areas in the city center. A building like this cost tens of millions to build, to own the entire building, it could only be said that the Kang family’s wealth was not to be underestimated.

As Jia looked at the words “KJ Corporation” on the luxurious office building in front of her, she knew she was at the right place. As she looked at the gift her second brother had prepared for her, she was extremely touched.

Just as she was about to walk in, she saw two young girls sighing as they walked out of the building. On the papers in their hands, their resume was faintly visible.

“Did you guys come for an interview?” Jia asked curiously as she approached them.

“Yeah, you’re here for an interview too, right? I’d advise you to change companies. I heard that the open interview is just a formality. The only open position is already reserved for President Jung’s lover’s younger brother. I heard that he only has high school education! A few oversea elites have already been rejected. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn’t have come,” one of the girls said, as she spoke, her frustration and unhappiness were written all over her face.

Before they came for the interview, they had already found out about the internal chaos at KJ Corporation online. But, they thought that since KJ Corporation was a public company, there was no way something like this would happen. But, who knew that their trip here would be a waste? Their master’s degrees couldn’t even compare to a kid with a high schooree!

Their words caused Jia to fall into deep thought. If what they said was true, then who was in charge of the company? How dare they open the back door so brazenly!

“Is it alright for me to see your resumes?” Jia asked as she looked at the papers in their hands. She wanted to confirm what kind of degree would be rejected.

The two girls nodded and handed their resumes to her without any expression on their faces. They were already feeling more and more disappointed in KJ Corporation.

Looking at their master’s degrees and work experience, Jia was stunned. How could such outstanding talents be eliminated? She was curious about how outstanding the guy that was accepted was.

“Can you give me your phone number? I know a company that’s pretty good. I can introduce you to them.” Jia wasn’t going to let two talents disappear in front of her!