C41

Kim Taehyung let out a muffled groan as he slowly crouched down.

Kang Jia, who was standing behind him, suddenly came back to her senses and helped Kim Taehyung sit down.

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing? Are you trying to make me feel guilty towards you?" Kang Jia furrowed her brows as her heart ached.

"I don't want you to get hurt again,"Kim Taehyung's forehead broke out in cold sweat from the pain as his lips turned pale.

The wound looked very scary, and blood kept flowing out.

Lim Min Ji, who had caused all this, stood in the distance, staring at the sharp blade in her hand that had just hurt her brother Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Taehyung!"

"Quick, call an ambulance!"

Everyone crowded over, looking at Kim Taehyung, who was lying on the ground nervously and fearfully.

After recovering from her shock, Lim Min Ji looked at the scene in front of her and her hands began to tremble.

Suddenly, she noticed Kang Jia, who was holding onto Kim Taehyung and half-squatting. She immediately came up with a plan.

She grabbed onto the dagger with her left hand and slashed at her raised right hand. Afterwards, she quickly placed the dagger a meter away from her.

"Mom, save me!"

"Auntie!"

Lim Min Ji's face scrunched up in pain, and her body was on the verge of collapsing.

Hearing the shouts, everyone turned around and saw the injured Miss Lim.

"Min Ji, what happened to you?"Lee Mi-Kyung was shocked and quickly went over to support Lim Min Ji.

Lim Min Ji also leaned on her shoulder.

Kim Rae Won's face darkened as he asked, "What's going on?"

After the current head of the Kim family spoke, the chattering crowd quieted down.

"Well, you will have to ask your future daughter-in-law," Kang Jia said as she looked at Lim Min Ji coldly.

Ask Lim Min Ji?

Was she the one that did it? But, her hand was injured as well.

Everyone looked at Lim Min Ji in confusion.

As soon as she met Kang Jia's gaze, Lim Min Ji couldn't help but shiver in fear. But, she quickly calmed down.

She couldn't panic. If she was discovered, she would be finished and her reputation would be ruined!

"Auntie... i. . ."Lim Min Ji's hidden hand pinched her waist, and her tears immediately burst out.

Lim Mi Sun gave her a reassuring look, "It's fine. As long as you tell what had happened, Auntie will help you."

It was as if she had been injected with a tranquilizer over and over again, Lim Min Ji said slowly, "Kang Jia didn't want me to marry Brother Taehyung. She became angry and took out a dagger to kill me. Luckily, Brother Taehyung stopped her in time. It's fine that I got cut, but brother Taehyung was innocent."