C43

The woman held onto the child in her arms tightly and retreated a few steps in fear. As soon as she saw the bodyguards in black behind Kang Dae-Sung, she felt a sense of fear. So, she turned around and ran away with the child in her arms.

"Chase after them!" Kang Dae-Sung ordered.

"Don't chase after them. Forget it, brother. After all, they are just pitiful people being used by irresponsible media," Kang Jia stopped him.

Kang Dae-Sung was extremely unhappy with the mother and son. He almost thought he was blind to see someone spit at his precious little sister.

Although he didn't hear their conversation, he could tell that the woman was filled with hostility.

Kang Dae-Sung felt his heart ache, "You also have Byeol. Do you know that other brothers and I have been worried sick after you disappeared for an entire day? Our parents still don't know. If they knew, they would probably tear the whole house apart."

Kang Jia was amused by this. She pretended that her phone was out of battery and held onto Kang Dae-Sung's arm as she prepared to go home.

"You have no sense of shame. Baby, you can't learn from her."

A man's voice came from behind her, followed by a woman's shy voice.

Kang Jia could endure it, but Kang Dae-Sung couldn't. He turned around and looked at the man and woman.

"Say that again?" Kang Dae-Sung stood in front of Kang Jia and blocked her path.

Although the man was a little scared, he still wanted to prove himself in front of his girlfriend, "What's there to be afraid of? If she dares to do it, why can't I say it? She's simply immoral. I wonder what kind of family would raise such a person."

As soon as he finished speaking, the few bodyguards behind Kang Dae-Sung received the order and immediately went forward to beat the man up.

Wails and unpleasant sounds that sounded like pigs being slaughtered came out of the man's mouth.

The woman who was still in the man's embrace just a moment ago hid to the side in fear, but soon her heart ached and she shouted, "Someone, help, help, they are murdering my boyfriend!"

Even though some kind-hearted people called the police, they didn't dare to step forward to stop the bodyguards. After all, no one was willing to go up against a group of well-trained bodyguards, not to mention someone with power and influence.

"Brother, let's go," Kang Jia was exhausted.

After all of these, she had a rough idea of the situation from the discussions of the passersby.

But, deep down, she was certain that Lim Min Ji was behind all this.

She had underestimated this woman. How could she injure herself in the hospital just to frame her? She was truly unscrupulous!

After the man on the floor stopped resisting and his pleading became softer, Kang Dae-Sung finally ordered his men to stop.

By the time Kang Dae-Sung brought Kang Jia home, the internet was already under Kang Jung-il's control.