Chapter Fourty-two|Vision

Ellie's pov:

"We did it!" I smiled and Mirabel and I started jumping and hugging eachother. But then a piece of the surface we were standing at broke. But luckily we were fast enough to jump away.

~~~

We entered the horribly looking hallway. There was a silence between us from how stunned we were. There was a buch of statues that looked like that mysterious Bruno. But no sign of some vision.

But suddenly something fell behind us. That made us turn around with a gasp. But it was only a tucan that knocked off a vase. Mirabel let out realiefed sigh and started walking again.

But after one step she bumped into a vase that fell over and a bunch of rats ran out of it. "Ew" I said and started walking again.

But Mirabel stopped me and pointed at the mouses. "They ran into a wall?" I raised my eysbrow. "I don't think it's a wall" Mirabel said and started slowly approaching it.

But then my attention moved on the huge door that somehow opened by itself. "Mirabel I think I found something" I glared at the door. Me and Mirabel just changed looks. Because we knew what our next moves are going to look like.

~~~

We entered the dark and kinda scary room. The only light we had was the light from the hallway. We started walking more deeply into the room. Looking around and trying to adjust out eyes to the dark. "Empty" I said and then we heard a loud sqweak behind us and the door closed.

"No-No no no no!" I yelped and ran to the door. I started slamming on the door and hoping that they would somehow open.I didn't even noticed that it started snowing from the cloud above my head.

"We're fucked up" I sighed and placed my forehead on the door. I noticed that Mirabel is more quiet than usual. "Mirabel?" I turned around to see her digging in a sand.

"Mirabel we don't have time for kids games" I walked to her. But then I saw the glowing green pieces. "Is that?" I asked. "Bruno's vision..We found it" Mirabel said.

She finally digged out a piece and scanned it with her eyes. I also started digging through the sand to grab another two pieces. I tried to connect them and it worked.

Mirabel handed me her piece and it now made up a small picture. There was Mirabel I and Abuela. But Abuela looked angry and Mirabel and I terrified. We were also able to see a bit of Casita in the backround. "Us?" Mirabel gasped.

When we looked above our head we saw that the room was cracking and that a lot of sand was entering the room. Mirabel started collecting the pieces of the vision and I helped her.

When we had all the pieces we stood up and made out way to the door. While I was figuring out how to open them Mirabel ran towards the sand again.

"What are you doing?!" I yelped. "One piece! It's still there!" Mirabel yelled and digged throught the sand. Thankfully she made it back to me on time and helped me to open the door. The room was now full of sand and we practically flew out.

I ended up on the top of Mirabel. "Okay, we're save now.." I panted but then I noticed where we were laying. It was on the edge of the mountain. With a yell I quickly rolled away and dragged Mirabel with me. She checked if she still had all of the pieces in her bag. And we quickly made our way out of the place. But there was still a question in my mind, and that was..

What was that vision?..

A/N:The Vision:

Total word count:636