Chapter thirteen|Clone

Ellie's pov:

I tried to stay calm and started smiling."Yes Mirabel!Of course you can come over" I said and literally dragged her into my room.

When we stormed in Miguel and Pedro were still inside.Slammed the door shut and turned to Mirabel.

"What do you mean you didn't make it yesterday!" I gasped "You were here with me!" I started shaking with her.She was just glaring at me with confused expression on her face.

"Wait-What the hell is happening?" Miguel asked."Well!Mirabel just came here to tell me that she didn't make it yesterday!" I explained."Wait so the Mirabel in your room yesterday was?" Pedro's jaw dropped."Camilo?" Miguel said.

"Nah you probably just had some kind of hallucination" Pedro denied."HALLUCINATION?!" I yelped."Do you think she's crazy?" Mirabel added."Well it is possible isn't it?" Pedro sat on my desk.

"It's not because i wasn't the only one who saw it" I rolled my eyes."Do you know that Camilo doesn't count?" Pedro laughed."I know" I said and walked out of the room looking for Alec.

I found him in the hallway.Searching for some good book to read in our bookshelf."Alec come with me" I gave him a smile."Why should I?" Alec asked."Just come with me" I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my room.

"Here's my proof" I said pointing at Alec."Wait what's happening?" He Asked.I closed the door as Miguel started explaining the whole thing."So basically.Ellie and Mirabel were supposed to have secret hang out so she can tell her everything about the drama with Oliver but instead of Mirabel it was Camilo who came and you saw them" Miguel said.

"But i saw Mirabel not Camilo" Alec said.Everyone were just glaring at him until it hit him."Ohhh" Alec smiled."I understand now" he added.In that moment Daniel walked in.What is everyone doing here?Without me!" He yelped.

"We have a problem" I closed the door.But someone suddenly opened them again."What problem?" Oliver asked."A-A family problem" Alec chuckled."Yeah" I smiled."Then what is Mirabel doing here?" He raised his eyebrows."It's also her problem" Daniel said.

"Okayy?" He said "And also Ellie who was the Camilo from the market?" Oliver said and i gave Daniel a quick glare."It was-" I felt my hands get sweaty."Daniel's boyfriend!" Miguel brusted out."He-" Daniel said before i cutted him off by kicking his leg.

"Oh yeah we love each other a lot" He smiled and looked in the distance."Ew what the fuck" Oliver said and left the room.We all busted out laughing right after Oliver left.

After everyone calmed down we decided to make a plan.I was still nervous about the fact i have spend the night with Camilo and not Mirabel.The things we talked about.The things he told me.The fact that i was sleeping on a top if him.

And he didn't say anything..

Suddenly we heard my Mamá calling us for lunch.We all migrated downstairs into the dining room."Mamá could please Mirabel have lunch with us today?" I asked.Luckily.She agreed so Alec brought her a chair and we began to eat.

The whole lunch thing was quiet and awkward.Everyone finished their meal quickly so we can get out of here.Somehow i was the first one who finished it.

First i wanted to go to my room but when i walked past the main door my plans changed.I've decided to go for a walk.I wanted to clear my mind and i knew that its quite impossible to do that at home.

I took a deep breath before walking out of the house.I was walking through the busy streets of Encanto.Thinking about how beautiful this town is.

After a while i made it to the forest that was around the whole town.There's lots of flowers,trees and animals.It felt like a completely new world.

I quickly lost all my thoughts and i was just enjoying the peace of the forest.After a while it started getting dark.I've decided to go back home but something felt off.

In that moment i found out that im lost.

A/N:Im sorry that i am not posting a lot lately but Im busy cuz my exams are coming and i need to pass them.Also i got some important news while writing this chapter so i needed some hours to proces it lol.

I have a day off today so i will use it for writing.

And also i have started a new book so go check it out! ;)

Have a great day/night!

Total words count:744