Chapter twenty-four|Evening games

Third persons pov:

"They're sleeping?Again!" Bianca rolled her eyes."Pepa you should educate your kid about missing dinner" She mumbled before storming out of the room."What is she going to do?" Antonio asked."I have no idea" Mirabel said while trying to look into the hallway.

~~~

Bianca opened Camilo's door seeing the two sleeping.Pressed against each other."Oh my-Haven't you said you're best friends?" Bianca said walking closer to the bed."And why the tell do you have do much mirrors here?" She mumbled and Camilo finally woke up."Abuela,what are you doing here?" Camilo mumbled slightly lifting his head up."What do you two think you're doing?" Abuela said watching the teens in their bed."Sleeping?" Camilo sat up causing Ellie to also wake up."Oh,poor girl.Getting ruined like this by a boy" Bianca groaned while walking to Ellie and fixing her hair.

"Camilo?What's happening?" Ellie asked rubbing her left eye."I have no clue" Camilo said."You two are missing dinner!That is happening" Bianca said."I want you two down in the dining room in 3 minutes" She said before leaving the room."Does she always do that?" Ellie raised her eyebrow."I have no clue.But I think we should get down.She seemed to be serious" Camilo hopped down from his bed."And Dolores always says..That she's like Abuela...but worse" Camilo whispered."Then why are we just standing there" Ellie yelped while practicaly running to the door.

~~~

The two made it to the kitchen just on time.They took their seats and started filling their plates same as their family did.But then.Ellie felt it again..The pair of eyes watching her.It was his eyes.She looked up to her food to see Carlos staring at her.Like she was some kind of reward he wanted.Like a shark watching a bloody steak.

"So Ellie,Camilo.Don't you want to tell us something?" Bianca said making the family pay all attention to Ellie and Camilo."Tell you what specificly?" Camilo raised his eyebrow."Something about your bestfriend...That is sitting right next to you" Bianca look over at Ellie."What should I say?" Camilo chuckled while Ellie and him changed a confused look."Maybe that you're dating?" Bianca said making the whole family gasp.

"We do?" Camilo asked."Who said that?" Ellie finally spoke up."Well,the way you act isn't way how young man and lady should act together" Bianca said."Bestfriends do that-" Camilo said."Oh,Camilo are you seriously going to talk back to our Abuela?" Carlos teased."And what's your problem?" Camilo yelped."No yelling" Pepa said while a small cloud started forming above her head.

"Sorry,Mami" Camilo apologised which made Pepa's cloud vanish.For now at least."We are best friends" Camilo said."Nothing more" Ellie added."But bestfriends don't do things like that" Bianca said."They do" Camilo said."Camilo-You should calm down" Ellie whispered into Camilo's ear."Telling your boyfriend some secrets,huh?" Carlos smirked.Ellie just rolled her eyes.She didn't wanted to argue with the family since she was a host here.

"Carlos,that's enough" Álvaro hissed."Fine" Carlos mumbled."Can't we just PLEASE calmly eat our dinner" Luisa said.Luisa and pissed off?The fight was definitely enough.The whole room went quiet and started eating again."Thank you" Luisa nodded her head while calmly getting back to eating.

~~~

After the dinner the whole family was  called into the living room to play some family games."Desk games and activity's?Mirabel are you serious?" Camile groaned."Look,it might look boring but it's a great way how to stick the family together" Mirabel smiled."I think we should support Mirabel's effot.Come on let's go to play." Agustín smiled while placing himself in the middle of the couch.

"Sounds fun" The twins also sat down."Come on Camilo.You're the one who came out with this" Ellie chuckled.While dragging Camilo to the couch."Fine" The curly haired boy playfully rolled his eyes."Okay,so what we should play first?" Mirabel smiled."What about activitys?" Isabela said.

"Okay,the rules are that we will get separated into duos" Mirabel said.Camilo and Ellie gave each other a smirk."Yeah and because of these two.We're gonna get separated randomly" Mirabel said looking at Ellie and Camilo."What?" Camilo gasped."Sad truth,Camilo" Carlos smirked.

"I have a pieces of papers with yalls names and I'm going to randomly choose one" Mirabel said while showing everyone her box with papers."First I will pick the duos and then I explain the game" Mirabel said.Earning a multiple nods from the family.

"Okay so first.." The family was nervously staring at Mirabel.Curious who's name she will pick up."Emilia" Mirabel lifted up the paper with her name."And her partner is.." Mirabel started reaching for another paper."Pepa" The two gave each other a light smile before Casita moved Emilia's seat to Pepa.

"And the next one is.." Mirabel took another crumbled piece of paper searching for the name on it."Simón" Mirabel said and threw the piece of paper on the table."And his partner is.." Mirabel said trying to build up the athmosfere."Franco" Mirabel said watching Casita move Franco's seat.

"Next one is-" Mirabel said opening the piece of paper."Irene with.." Mirabel reached for another one."Álvaro" Mirabel read out loud."Siblings power~" Irene laughed while casita was moving her seat.

"Okay and another one is.." Mirabel teased before reading out loud the name on the paper."Julieta" Mirabel smiled."And her partner is.." She took another piece of paper and opened it."Dolores!"

And that kept repeating till there wasn't many people left.Nicolás was with Elena.Michelle was with Luisa.Nicole was with Isabela and Antonio was with Felix.

The only left one's were Ellie,Bianca,Abuela,Mirabel,Agustín,Carlos and Alan.Ellie and Camilo still had a chance to be together.And then Mirabel read out name that changed everything."Camilo and.." The two literally prayed to be together."Bianca" Ellie shot Camilo a sad look before his chair moved away.

"Okay and another one is..Ellie and~" Mirabel said while reaching another piece of paper.

"Carlos"

A/N:Another chapter let's gooo.Anyways I hope that you like this chapter.I wrote it when I couldn't sleep on sleepover with my friends so sorry for some mistakes.And also about the duos I didn't mentioned.Mirabel is with Abuela and Agustín is with Alan.Funny thing is the fact that all these duos choose a spin wheel not me :D

Also the first chapter of my new book is out already so go check it out! ;)

Have a great day/night! <3

Total words count:1106